31st July 2015, 04:48 PM
NSHU SODHI

Syllabus for Golden opportunity chance in Punjab University?

Please tell me what is the syllabus for the Golden Opportunity chance in the Punjab University, Chd, for The BA-III, Comp. English. Last attempt by me on sep. 2014

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the golden chance Opportunity for BA-III English
  2. Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?
  3. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  4. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  5. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  7. Which one is better among B.Tech, BSc Engineering and BE?
  8. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  9. Age Limit for JBT exam?
  10. Last date of submission of JBT exam forms?
  11. Date of sale of Diet/JBT forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers
  13. Information about JBT admission in Haryana(Rohtak)?
  14. Eligibility criteria to for JBT course? Last date of application and from where to get the forms in Delhi?
  15. Upper age limit for JBT Female Guest Teacher in Haryana Government Schools?
  16. Syllabus for MA Maths for private student from Punjab University
  17. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?