17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?

i am doing my post graduation from private colege. i am confused what to do ?
how can i get admission in phd.? Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course? Can someone please enlighten me with your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. What should I do after MSc Biotechnology?
  10. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  12. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  15. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  17. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  18. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
18th April 2015, 09:57 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?

Hello friend,if you are interested in research,then you must do Phd further.For that you have to give entrance test of some Indian institute like IISER.This is a golden chance to you to do Phd biotech,where you can more develope in degree as well as in salary.You may get opportunity to work in abroad too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?