30th January 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

hi i am doing my btech final year. I want the syallabus of ISRO recruitment exam for scientists/engineers for ECE branch.

2nd February 2011, 03:40 AM
Youga1989
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am doing my btech final year. I want the syallabus of ISRO recruitment exam for scientists/engineers for ECE branch.
The Syllabus of ISRO exam

Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-
down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NP-completeness.
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential
circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and
data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction
pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing,
Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees,
Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average
case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph
traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments,
Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization,
Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems,
Protection and security.

Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design
(integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential
files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.

Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and
error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets,
IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs,
switches, gateways, and routers.

Regards
11th February 2011, 07:14 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

Hello,

Well its a good decision made by you for appearing for ISRO exam.I have attached the syllabus for it.You can refer it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ISRO ECE syllabus.doc(26.0 KB, 550 views)
12th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

can i have some sample questions of isro exam?
15th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i need syllabus for isro CSE 2011..... plz help me
17th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i need syllabus for isro exam for ece branch.please help me.
24th February 2011, 08:15 PM
srinivas.vallepu42

i need isro sc engineering model question papers
24th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi... can i have a defined syllabus for ISRO written test 2011 for electronics???? please....
24th February 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

my agregate is 74.64 in ece will isro shortlist me
26th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for ISRO Recrutment exam for Scientist/engineers in CSE branch?
3rd March 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 68.85, did they short list me
28th March 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for isro entrance exam for post BE001
1st April 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

way to check the shortlist for isro exam
2nd June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am an Electronic & Telecommunication BE graduate engineer having an aggregate of 72% marks form anna University on 2011 batch, can have a chance to attend the Isro enterence exam this year?
4th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am an Electronic & communication BE final year student finishing my course in may2012 having an aggregate of 79% marks from anna University-trichy upto my 6th sem, can i have a chance to attend the Isro entrance exam this year?
i dont have proper guidance when,where and how to apply for isro,i have keen intrest for working in isro,please help me please.
5th September 2011, 03:38 PM

dear friend,
study all your engineering subjects..... it will helpful for your exams...
14th September 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

how to get a job in isro i am a b tech student
23rd January 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final B.sc electronics i would like join research institute, is der entrance for B.sc student
29th February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i was completed my b.tech in 2011.i am requesting you to please provide the isro new syllabus for me
20th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, now i am doing BE(ECE), i need the isro entrance exam syllabus for my branch and my mail id is [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in ECE and i am going to write the test for the post of scientist/engineerSC.Can i get its sample question papers and details of important subjects which i need to concentrate more to clear this exam...can i get the reply soon.....

Sreereja Nair
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?