30th January 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

hi i am doing my btech final year...I want the syallabus of ISRO recruitment exam for scientists/engineers for ECE branch.

30th January 2011, 12:14 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

Hello dear, I am giving you the link to download the syllabus papers ...please visit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13842481/ISRO-Syllabus
10th February 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

please help me.how can i get the isro sample papers for SC post
13th February 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for isro ece exam 2011
13th February 2011, 09:53 PM

can u please send me the pattern of ISRO exam for computer engg
14th February 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Plseas post Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in Computer Science branch?
15th February 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for computer science branch
15th February 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir... i want syllabus for isro exam for our ece department. can you send my mail? my id is [email protected]
16th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for isro scientist in ece.........
17th February 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send me syllabus for computer science branch
the syllabus is much like GATE exam and u can find the resource for preparation here
http://computersciencecafe.blogspot.com/
17th February 2011, 02:38 PM
nasir.honey

i want to know the syllabus for isro ece exam 2011
17th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir... i want syllabus for isro exam for our ece department. can you send my mail? my id is [email protected]
18th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir... i want syllabus for isro exam for our ece department. can you send my mail? my id is [email protected]
19th February 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know d syllabus of ISRO mechanical engg. recruitment 2011.. syllabus.............plz
22nd February 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know d syllabus and sample paper of ISRO ECE engg. recruitment 2011 .. syllabus..............plzz
24th February 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to know d syllabus of ISRO mechanical engg. recruitment 2011.. syllabus.............plz
4th March 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the cut off of ISRO for ece ad also the syllabus. Plz mail [email protected]
5th March 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i need 2011 syllabus for isro sci/engg ...pls send to [email protected]
20th March 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for isro for mechanical engineering and are there any preparation materials such as old test papers etc..?
21st March 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the cut off of ISRO for ece ad also the syllabus.plz reply to me in my email [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 07:51 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in ECE branch?

ISRO TENTATIVE SYLLABUS FOR ALL STREAM IN B.E/B.TECH

Attached the syllabus for different streams in B.E/B.Tech which is followed in the last year it will be more or less the same for this year too.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Attached some of the previous year model question papers in this post.. just go through the papers and find out the pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> Prepare all the topics which is given in the syllabus for ISRO exam.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Isro exam syllabus (tentative).docx(19.5 KB, 340 views)
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 274 views)
31st March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

pls send the correct syllabus for ece
22nd August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what egibility for aeronautical engineers in isro
13th October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in isro with MSc physics qualification?
14th February 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in MECHANICAL ENGG. branch?
14th February 2012, 01:11 PM
mkneemwal

Syllabus for ISRO Recruitment exam for scientists/engineers in MECHANICAL ENGG. branch?
14th February 2012, 05:03 PM
rvidyasagar

The advertisement of ISRO can be seen in the following webpage: http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp.

You may note that no syllabus has been prescribed for the written test. Hence, you may prepare based on the syllabus of the qualifying examination.

However, ISRO have published the last six years' question papers for Electronics and Mechanical branches. The same is available in the webpage http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx.

If you go through these papers, you will get a very good idea about the exam and make your preparation easy and you will be able to confidently face the exam.

The online registration is available only upto 28th Feb.

All the best.
14th February 2012, 08:27 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am doing my btech final year...I want the syallabus of ISRO recruitment exam for scientists/engineers for ECE branch.
dear friend,

Syllabus for I.S.R.O. Entrance Examination :

1. Basics of Computer -

*C
*C++
*MS Office
*Data Structure
*Internet
*Internet Security
*DBMS
*Computer Networking
*operating system and
*other computer related topics.

2. Control System,
3. Basic Electronics,
4. Digital Communication,
5. Mass Communication,
6. Strength of Material,
7. Analog Communication,
8. Power Electronics
9. Machine etc.

good night.
17th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

please send correct syllabus of ece at ([email protected])
1st April 2012, 08:14 PM
elangovan krishna

send the syllabus for ISRO post of scientist/engineer 'sc' for ece branch
7th October 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir.. i am a second year undergraduate engineering student in tamilnadu. can you please give me the neccessary qualifications i need to have to get selected in isro exams.. sir, can you please send the answer to my email [email protected]. thank you sir.
2nd March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, could you please post the solutions for previous papers of isro.........
14th March 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

please sir send me the syllabus of BE-001 Scientist /Engineer ECE.My email id is [email protected]
6th September 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Gud evening sir! I need the syllabus of ICRB BEOO1- 2015 ECE syllabus and exam pattern. My mail id is
[email protected]. Please do reply....!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?