15th May 2011, 01:34 AM
nikithavelayudam

Syllabus of KPSC KSC exam? Which subjects should I go through for writing the exam?

i need to know the syllabus for kpsc ksc examination......... the subjects which i should go through for writing the exam

4th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of KPSC KSC exam? Which subjects should I go through for writing the exam?

what is the syllabus for kpsc exam (lecturer post) in electrical and electronics . how to prepare for it .
4th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of KPSC KSC exam? Which subjects should I go through for writing the exam?

what is the syllabus for kpsc exam (lecturer post) in electrical and electronics. how to prepare and what to prepare.
8th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the important syllabus to get prepared for kpsc exam along wot the important dates nd procedures for writing kpsc exam 2011
13th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have attend sda exam on 5/6/2011 so i wanted know that when shall get the result........
16th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus for kpsc exam (lecturer post) in electrical and electronics. How to prepare and what to prepare.
please tell me
26th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

m an engineering(computer science)student.....when can i apply for kpsc exam for 2012 and wts d syllabus for computer science students?:) do reply me as early as possible...thank u
13th December 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

which books i should refer for kpsc exam
3rd February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i im shankar comleted BE in electronics and communication i had applied for assistance electrical inspector post in KEB plz tell me which book should i use for kannada exam and other technical
19th April 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, Sir. I'm studying B.E.in ECE final year, and would like to write kpsc exams.
can I take up this exams? If Yes, under what category and what is its syllabus? when are the exams going to be conducted?
13th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have done my MBA HR and i want to know how to apply to KPSC exams and what are the syllabus and how to get the previous years question papers?
19th May 2012, 07:44 PM
mohan.monisham

Default Re: Syllabus of KPSC KSC exam? Which subjects kannda i1and 2 prfar

kpsc in kannda subjecty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?