5th October 2012, 02:12 PM
ritusarkar08

Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?

please help me out by the info.what are the fees structure of phd courses in hr subjects on full/part time basis? what are the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  2. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  3. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  4. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  6. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?
  8. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of a PhD course?
  13. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  14. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  15. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  16. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  17. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  18. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
8th April 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?

I have done my MCA from shankaracharya college bhilai in 2013
And i am interested in PhD part time in any college plz
Give information about PhD and fee structure
27th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?

i have finished MBA Degree in HR. Now i want to study Ph.D in HR. what is the procedure,and how many years,any college available for part time and fees structure details. please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?