4th September 2012, 11:31 PM
keyur47k

Syllabus and model question papers of GETCO and ONGC related to EEE branch

will you please mail me the syllabus and model test paper of GETCO and ONGC related EEE branch on my id '[email protected]'

5th September 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of GETCO and ONGC related to EEE branch

cn u send me getco examination syllabus?
[email protected]
5th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model question papers of GETCO and ONGC related to EEE branch

pls...pls.... send me a papers of GETCO and ONGC exams branch ELECTICAL,,, on my mail [email protected]
5th September 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus n previous paper of getco and ongc on [email protected]
5th September 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus n previous paper of getco and ongc on [email protected]
5th September 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus of getco and ongc exam of 2012 and also some previous exam paper on [email protected]
10th September 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

will you please mail me the syllabus and previous exam paper of ONGC GT EXAM related mech branch on my id '[email protected]'
10th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the syllabus of GETCO exam and previous papers for electronics and telecommunication on [email protected]
10th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus of getco and ongc exam of 2012 and also some previous exam paper of electronics and communication on [email protected]
10th September 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the sylebus and exam paper related to getco vsee at [email protected]
10th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give me syllabus and sample paper of GETCO-2012 ECE branch as soon as possible on [email protected].
Thanks & Regards
10th September 2012, 07:07 PM
salonivirmani

Kindly send me syllabus and sample paper for GETCO-2012 (electronics and communication) as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
10th September 2012, 07:08 PM
salonivirmani

Kindly send me syllabus and sample paper for GETCO-2012 (electronics and communication) as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
10th September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus of getco and ongc exam of 2012 for electronics and communication branch and also some previous exam paper on [email protected]
11th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

please send the question paper and syllabus of EnTC

[email protected]
12th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

give me syllabus of getco and ongc exam of 2012 and also some previous exam paper of electronics and communication on [email protected]
14th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me syllabus and sample paper for GETCO-2012 (Electrical) as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
15th September 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

give me syllabus of getco and ongc exam of 2012 and also some previous exam paper of electronics and communication on
[email protected]
26th September 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

please send me getco sylla bus and all past paper of ec branch on : [email protected]
1st November 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Thanks & Regards
9th February 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me syllabus and sample paper for GETCO-2013(juniour engineer civil) as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
17th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i want Exam papers of GETCO related with electronics and communication engineering for JRVS..
mail id: [email protected]
thank u
12th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me syllabus and sample paper for GETCO-2013(juniour engineer electrical as soon as possible on [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
13th December 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

will you please mail me the syllabus and model test paper of GETCO and ONGC related EEE branch on my id '[email protected]'

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-model-question-papers-getco-ongc-related-eee-branch-928572.html#ixzz2nJmxAGtu
17th February 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me syllabus and sample
paper for GETCO-(Electrical) as
soon as possible on
[email protected]
8th March 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, please send me a priveous year exam pepar of getco,mgvcl,dgvcl,and pgvcl of electrical branch.
email id:[email protected]
15th March 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I will attend Jetco exam this year .can you please send me exam papers of previous year at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?