4th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of GETCO? Are there any question papers available?

i want to about the syllabus of GETCO (Gujarat energy transmission corp.) and if the paper is available or if any body have exam experience please send me.
email:[email protected]

5th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GETCO? Are there any question papers available?

send me getco syllabus and question paper of electrical branch on my mail.

[email protected]
5th September 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GETCO? Are there any question papers available?

I want syllabus of getco exam for ec branch. Plz send me on [email protected]
8th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and previous year paper of getco exam for ELECTRICAL branch.....on my email id: [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

11th September 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

12th September 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to select in GETCO, Gujarat. Plz send me placement papers of the same as soon as possible. My email Id is [email protected]. Thank you.
12th September 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for preparation of getco exam ,pleas mail me on [email protected]
13th September 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

1.How many vacancies of jevs electrical?
2.send me a papers of previous exams of electrical branch on my email id [email protected]
14th September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

pls send me getco exam E.c. Branch syllabus and some model paper .
My Id:[email protected]
15th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2643778]i want to about the syllabus of GETCO (Gujarat energy transmission corp.) and if the paper is available or if any body have exam experience please send me.
email:[email protected]
1st February 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus and previous year paper of getco exam for EC branch.....on my email id: [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus will be covered in the online exam of GETCO 2013 for Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer %u2013 Civil) plz mail to me if any one knows I.d - [email protected]
5th December 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

pls email me previous year papers of getco exam for the post of juniour electrical engineer and getco syllabus on [email protected]
12th December 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

want syllabus of getco exam for je ele branch. Plz send me on bhavin bhuva my mail id [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, please let me know the syllabus and the paper pattern of GETCO entrance test. My email id: [email protected]
regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?