10th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?

please send me a syllabus of M.Sc chemistry entranse exam of Mumbai University. and also send the college names of Mumbai university.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  3. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  4. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  5. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  6. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  10. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  11. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  12. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  13. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  14. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  15. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  17. Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai for M.Sc Microbiology and their entrance exam? -- [New]
16th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?

syllabus of msc chemistry entrance exaqm of mumbai university
26th May 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?

which government clg.conduct entrance exams for m.sc chemistry in mumbai university
17th March 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in msc chemistry in Mumbai university. I have completed bsc from other university. I have 60% in bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?