12th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and notification for IISC?

I want to know about the syllabus and notification in iisc

21st May 2023, 11:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and notification for IISC?

IISc refers to the Indian Institute of Science and offers various degree programs admission to which are offered through different entrance examinations.

As you have not mentioned the degree program of your concern it is not possible to provide you exact details regarding the admission procedure of your concerned degree program. But, to get the details regarding the admission procedure of all courses offered at IISc, you can visit the link https://iisc.ac.in/admissions/programmes/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? 36 31st May 2018 06:49 PM
What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? 42 9th May 2018 02:16 PM
Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available? 8 8th May 2016 01:35 PM
Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? 38 8th May 2014 09:05 PM
Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics? 5 21st December 2013 09:00 PM