8th May 2013, 12:19 PM
REJIN38

Syllabus and past question papers of AAI Junior Assistant(Fire Service)

can u pls send me the syllabus and past question papers of aai Junior Assistant(Fire Service) to [email protected]

24th May 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and past question papers of AAI Junior Assistant(Fire Service)

can u pls send me the syllabus and past question papers of aai Junior Assistant(Fire Service) to [email protected]
14th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and past question papers of AAI Junior Assistant(Fire Service)

20th September 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

pl. Send me aai junior fire officer last year paper nd syllabus on [email protected]
6th November 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Send me aai junior fire officer last year paper nd syllabus on [email protected]
21st September 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Please send me question and answers aai junior asst in fire safety on [email protected]
26th September 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

can u pls send me the syllabus and past question papers of aai Junior Assistant(Fire services) to my mail id [email protected]
8th October 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejin38 View Post
can u pls send me the syllabus and past question papers of aai junior assistant(fire service) to [email protected]
please show the syllabus and previous qn papers of jr asst exam?
8th March 2015, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by REJIN38 View Post
Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 711 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 385 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 335 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 715 views)
24th March 2015, 01:16 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

i am attaching here some previous year papers hope it will help.
18th March 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me previous model question paper and answers of AAI junior assistant fire sevice to [email protected]
4th April 2017, 06:38 PM
Jayanth93

Please send me previous years question paper of AAI junior assistant fire sevice to [email protected]
15th September 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous year question paper for the post of Junior assistant, Fire Service,AAI.
6th October 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Last year exam paper of junior assistant (fire services) and syllabus on [email protected]
6th August 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me junior executive (fire service) previous year question paper on mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?