27th July 2011, 09:38 PM
rohit singh somvanshi

Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam
Plz provide me the syllabus for phd entrance exam for lko university.My entrance exam is in next month.Plz provide me the topics which would b asked in entrance exam.
Thanks.........

Related Questions:
  1. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. Detail of merit list of LKO UP entrance exam to take admission in B.Sc Honours? -- [New]
  6. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  9. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  11. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  12. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  13. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  14. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  15. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  17. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  18. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
13th July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?

what is the syllabus for the Ph.d Intrence exam of Education subject in Lucknow University
19th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?

how can i get kannur university PhD entrance exam model question paper?
21st August 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam , What is the topics of Phd(jrf) entrance tet in Education at lkw university 27august14.
13th October 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

pls sir/ madam
Lucknow university PhD entrance exam 2015 held on next month . so syllabus and old entrance test paper for PhD in Hindi sub. provide me.
your faithfully
Pankaj verma
email I'd [email protected]
mobile no 9454117873
16th December 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of ph.d entrance exam in commerce question paper from lucknow university for 2017
19th April 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, Please provide me the syllabus of phd entrance exam in lucknow university for home science subject or suggest me the name of best book for home science phd entrance exam.
Thank you.
8th August 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me PhD entrance exam old question paper and syllabus ?
20th August 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Please sir phd entrance syllabus Lucknow University 2018 my subject political science
Mu number 9454488651 and email [email protected]
Thanks
20th August 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Please sir phd entrance syllabus Lucknow University 2018
my subject political science
Mu number 9454488651 and email [email protected]
24th August 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Please Sir provide me PhD entrance syllabus of Lucknow University 2018
My name - Mohd Aakib
My No.-9720276586
Email-id [email protected]
3rd December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Please sir can you provide the syllabus of chemistry phd entrance exam
Email _ [email protected]
20th January 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Please sir can you provide the syllabus of Social Science phd entrance exam
Email _ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?