16th November 2011, 09:34 AM
aditirajmane

Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam of Pune University?

Hi,

I want syllabus for the PHD entrance exam of pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  2. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  4. What is the Mathematics syllabus of Pune University PhD Entrance Exam?
  5. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam of Pune University?
  8. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Will I get exempted to appear Pune University PhD entrance exam if qualify in SET?
  10. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  11. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  12. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University? -- [New]
  13. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  14. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  15. Information about exams dates in 2010?
  16. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
23rd November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam of Pune University?

please send me sample paper for PHD enterence exam pune university.
12th July 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Mrs.A.U.Mande .Ihave completed my masters in business studies from pune university.Now i want to do phd in human resource manage
ment.pls tell me the books related to the phd entrance test and the syllabus for the entrance test for human resource managementand send me the information on [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am Pooja Mehendale. I have completed my M.A.(Music) from S.N.D.T. university. now i want to do phd in music.
so i want to about the syllabus of entrance exam. will you pls send me the details on ym email Id ([email protected])
2nd April 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

IHi I have done my M.A.(music) and want to do phd. will you pls send me the syllabus of Phd entrance of Music.
22nd July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am anuprita I have completed my MBA in HR from pune university now I want do phD I HR so
I want to know when is enter exam and syllabus of phD so send me details on my mail, [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 10:51 AM
nim@1990

Dear,

I have attached sheet of Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam of Pune University.
please find it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phd pune.pdf(1.75 MB, 3958 views)
23rd July 2013, 12:06 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

passed Post-Graduate Degree (Masters Degree) Examination Law Faculty with at least 55%.

The University of Pune offers under graduate and post graduate degrees in more than 52 departments and institutes housed on and off campus.

The University of Pune Undergraduate courses and programs are offered by various affiliated colleges and recognized institutes in the three districts of Pune, Ahmednagar and Nashik.

Syllabus

http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_...ph.d/phdee.pdf
23rd July 2013, 12:30 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

For admission to the Ph.D Programme in a releated subject in the faculty,applicants fulfilling the following criteria:

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates having passed post graduate degree(Master Degree) with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average(GPA)

Candidates having post graduate degree(Master degree) law faculty with at least 55%.(5% relaxation for reserve category students of Maharashtra state only).

Admission process:

An eligible candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D Programme shall apply to the register,University of Pune in thet prescribed application form(Appendix-A) along with the registration fees as may be prescribed from time to time.

Candidates shall submit along with application 8 copies of his/her Ph.D proposal as per the guidelines (Appendix-B) to the place of research.

For more details visit official website of Pune University.

Am attaching for Ph.D entrance exam syllabus of Pune University.

regards...santhosh.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhdSyllabus of Pune University.pdf(1.75 MB, 661 views)
24th October 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) and want to do phd. will you pls send me the syllabus of Phd entrance test which is conducted on 17 nov 2013
26th October 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me d sample question paper of botany for phd entrance test specially of second. Paper
28th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.A with music from S.N.D.T Pune. now i want to appear for Ph.D from university of pune.
when will be the entrance exam conducted? and what will be the syllabus?
14th May 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

iam rahul dhoble mi ma marathi pune univercity (external. )pass zalo asun mala mala 76 % milale asun mala phd karaychi asun krupaya mala pet exam cha syllabus ani demo question paper pathva mob 7588178785. Email id. [email protected].
14th May 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

iam rahul dhoble mi ma marathi pune univercity (external. )pass zalo asun mala mala 76 % milale asun mala phd karaychi asun krupaya mala pet exam cha syllabus ani demo question paper pathva mob 7588178785. Email id. [email protected].
3rd January 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

hii i am poonam, i have completed M.Com now want to do phd will youplease send me syllabus for commerce and question paper email id - [email protected]
6th January 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i had submitted Ph.D entrance form for the year 2014-2015 and exam on 15th February 2015 for M.A Economics in marathi medium. Please let me know the entrance study material
13th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I Priti Mahale Pawar. I am doing MCM(2nd year) I want to do PhD in Management pls send me the syllabus n which books refer tell me.
10th August 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I want education department question paper sample can anyone please help me. I want to attend entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?