17th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?

hello sir/ madam,
pls let me know d procedure of admi in phd. from pune university center for this year. as i have cleared the pre.phd interview from pune university and i have confirmed d guide vacancy of center in accountancy through internet. pls guide me for further procedure. as d last date of submission of enrollement formi is very near as per d circular of pune university. and i stay at mumbai pls do reply its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. NET exam after MSc? other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  11. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  12. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  13. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  14. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  16. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
20th February 2015, 09:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?

Candidates for Ph.D. in particular subject should have completed Masters Degree Examination with minimum 50% marks.
Candidates who have completed Master Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks. There is 5% relaxation for reserved category students only for Maharashtra State.
The candidates who has qualified in GATE, GPATSET/NET/JRF/SRF are exempted from writing the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?