10th October 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and preferable books for Military Nursing Officer exam

Well actually i want the syllabus and name of the book which is preferred for military nursing officer exam as soon as possible to my email address.

10th October 2015, 03:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and preferable books for Military Nursing Officer exam

Military Nursing officer exam pattern:

- The test paper will consist of 110 objective type (Multiple choice) questions :

Part-I : Physics and Chemistry (73 questions)

Part-II : Biology (Zoology and Botany) (37 questions)

Syllabus for the examination : The question paper will be set on the basis of 11th and 12th standard NCERT books syllabus. Along with NCERT books you can also refer these following books for your exam :

- B.SC Nursing Entrance guide by Arihant Experts.

- Comprehensive guide for nursing competitive exam by Preeti Agarawal, R.S agarwal, and Vinod Gupta.

- Nursing Entrance Exam guide by Narwal Abha.
6th January 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and preferable books for Military Nursing Officer exam

What is the syllabus for mns after the complete of bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?