13th July 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Diploma in Mechanical engineering of government Polytechnic Pune

Sir, Can you please provide me syllabus and previous year question papers of Diploma in Mechanical engineering of government Polytechnic Pune of this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for 1st year diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Government Polytechnic Pune?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Diploma in Metallurgy course at Government Polytechnic Pune? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. Syllabus of All India Polytechnic Entrance exam? Previous year question papers of it?
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  6. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  7. Previous years question papers for mechanical engineering for TRB exam for polytechnic lecturers
  8. Previous year diploma question papers in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  9. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  12. Pattern and syllabus of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Previous year question papers for it?
  13. Syllabus & previous year question papers of entrance tests for lateral entry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and previous year question paper of Diploma-CET for Mechanical branch?
  15. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  16. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  17. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Marks required in entrance exam to get Diploma in Mechanical stream in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
27th March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Diploma in Mechanical engineering of government Polytechnic Pune

Find a position of centroid of an angle section 210×160×10 mm longer leg is vertical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?