21st September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for further studies after attaining BBA in aviation from bharathiar university in distance mode?

Can we go for further studies after attaining BBA with aviation Bharathiar university distant mode? What is the value of the certificate now? Can you please help me to decide on my next course? Awaiting for your suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  2. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  8. Will I be eligible for NET & SET, on the basis of M.Sc physics through distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  11. Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?
  12. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
  13. How to get admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University as part time for English course?
  14. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  15. Can I change my BBA airport management distance mode to regular mode under MG university?
  16. Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?
  17. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  18. Does Mumbai University offer B.Com via distance mode of education? -- [New]

24th March 2018, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go for further studies after attaining BBA in aviation from bharathiar university in distance mode?

B.B.A. Aviation or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course. The duration of this course is three years.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to go for further studies after attaining BBA in aviation from bharathiar university in distance mode. As per my suggestion you can go for M.B.A. (Aviation Management) course for your bright future after completing Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation.

If you want to do a jobs after completing Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation courses then the name of best jobs for you are given below.

=> Airline Insurance Companies

=> Sales and Advertising Companies

=> Flight Schools

=> Educational Institutes

=> Airlines/Airports

27th March 2018, 06:32 PM
pksbe

Default Re: Can we go for further studies after attaining BBA in aviation from bharathiar university in distance mode?

If You are planning to start your own business in future then you must try the entrepreneurship course from recognized college like PKSBE in Mumbai.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?