19th September 2011, 02:32 AM
rajabhowmick

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

I want to know about the detail syllabus, question pattern, previous years question for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in west bengal through public service commission.... And books that should be followed for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  3. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  4. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE? -- [New]
  5. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  6. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  7. Previous year question papers of Food Sub-Inspector recruitment exam conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of West Bengal PSC's Exam for Assistant Civil Engineering?
  9. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  10. Previous year question papers for the recruitment of Headmistress in WB Govt sponsored schools by SSC
  11. Previous year question papers of sub inspector of school west bengal?
  12. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  13. Previous year qustion papers for west bengal school service exam?
  14. Which is the exam of sub inspector of Schools, West Bengal? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of SI West Bengal School recruitment exam?
  16. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  17. Telugu question papers of previous year for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  18. Previous year question papers for West Bengal School Service Commission Librarian exam
21st September 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

i want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me.
17th October 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

what is the syllabus of indestrial developement officer
4th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i see the exam pattern of sub inspector of police?
7th November 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

which type of question coming in s.i of schjool exam?
14th November 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

In which date the recruitment of Sub- Inspector of schools in west Bengal will be held?
15th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE EXAM DATE OF SUB INSPECTOR OF SCHOOL THROUGH PSC.
16th November 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

please give me psc s.o of schools syllabus and exam date
21st November 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-recruitment-sub-inspector-schools-west-bengal-through-psc-books-prepare-exam-378102.html#ixzz1eLQoYPjw
23rd November 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

In which date Sub- Inspector of School exam will be held?
28th November 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

please send previous question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector for andhra pradesh? which books to prepare for the exam
1st December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know get the previous year's questions of sub-inspector of schools examinations by psc,west bengal.
6th December 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i want see up police si question paper format
9th December 2011, 01:56 PM
abhishikta nandy

I want to know about the detail syllabus, question pattern, previous years question for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in west bengal through public service commission.... And books that should be followed for the exam.
12th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD WEST BENGAL SCHOOL INSPECTOR PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPER....THNKS
12th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i want know the previous years question paper of sub inspector of school exam through psc.
13th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

dear all please tell me about solved question paper of SI UP police held on 11.12.2011
13th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when the syllabus of s.i of school when we will get from net page previous exam or after exam or not?
14th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

please supply me the reading material for sub inspector of schools inspection branch in west bengal ,PSC
21st December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

whise

When will u release solved paper of si of psc which was held on 17-12-11?
10th January 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD WEST
BENGAL SCHOOL INSPECTOR PREVIOUS
YEARS QUESTION PAPER....THNKS
12th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

SEND ME THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD KARNATAKA SUB INSPECTOR PREVIOUS
YEARS QUESTION PAPER....THNKS
27th April 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? & What is the qualification for the post? When does PSC publish the recruitment advirtiesment ??
8th June 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? & What is the qualification for the post? When does PSC publish the recruitment advirtiesment ??
Sir,would you please send me an email to "[email protected]".

Thanking you,
14th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

please send previous telugu question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector for andhra pradesh? which books to prepare for the exam?
please send to telugu que papers .and this is my e-mail address "[email protected]"
24th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of school inspector in Nepal is not found ,plz submit Now
13th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i want karnataka sub inspector previous year question papers
30th August 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the syllabus and previous year questions of inspector of school exam?
10th August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous year question paper of west Bengal sub inspector
16th September 2013, 09:04 PM
mingz

pls send me a link for previous year mains question paper of wbp s.i
27th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How i prepare this sub inspector exam and what is the syllabus?
2nd December 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus&
Past year question of sub inspector of school & which book is good for this?
24th December 2013, 09:17 PM

I want to know about the eligibility criteria, detail syllabus, question pattern, previous years question for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in west bengal .
20th March 2014, 05:03 PM
oktata

how can i get the question paper via my mail - [email protected]
13th May 2014, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous year question paper of west Bengal sub inspector food. my email id- [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria & qualification of SI of schools & when this exam is conducted?
31st May 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the eligibility criteria, detail syllabus, question pattern, previous years question for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in west bengal .
Via mail: [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

mail me at [email protected]
3rd June 2015, 01:17 AM

I
want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me.[/QUOTE]
6th July 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

GOUTAM PAL ([email protected])
I want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me.[/QUOTE]
20th July 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I
want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me

My Email Id is [ [email protected]]
15th October 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please send me syllabus and solve question paper for food inspector for haryana state. and my email. id is [email protected]
18th January 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send me solve question paper for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in west bengal ...My email id is manjur.sk7@gmail .com
25th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please give the link for downloading previous year question papers for Drug inspector in west bengal
7th March 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Please provide Syllabus for drug inspector recruitment in west bangal
22nd April 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year questions paper at my email id..pinki91ghosh @gmail.com
7th May 2017, 07:52 AM
madhumampi

I want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me.
7th May 2017, 07:58 AM
madhumampi

I want to download previous year question paper and syllabus for sub inspector of schools.please help me at my email id senmadhumita91@gmail .com
8th January 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the previous questions of west Bengal public service commission District inspector exam
20th April 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous question papers for district inspector of schools in wb,which books to prepare for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?