21st January 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?

Hello
Please tell me about the Eligibility, Syllabus and
Previous year Question Papers for the
recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools
in West Bengal through PSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  2. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Co-Operative Inspector Exam?
  5. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  6. Previous years papers for revenue inspector post conducted by UPSC?
  7. Detailed syllabus of Junior Cooperative Inspectors exam conducted through PSC? When is the exam date? Previous years question papers for the same?
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Previous year sample papers of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  11. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  12. MP drug inspector examination syllabus and previous years papers
  13. Detailed syllabus and model question papers for written exam of DRDO CEPTAM
  14. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies
  16. MP drug inspector entrance exam syllabus
  17. Age limit for attending PSC exam of Sub Inspector Kerala? Date of next exam?
  18. Detailed syllabus and model question papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM
7th June 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?

I have 2nd class master degree and I am Hon graduate with 49% am OBC candidate. I have first class in10; 12 am I eligible for school inspector
7th May 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?

I got 49.75 in honours and 50.25 in master degree.I have first class in 10 and 12. Am I eligible ro sit for SI of school examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?