2nd February 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Food Sub-Inspector recruitment exam conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission?

hi
can anyone of you please send me the
previous year question papers
of "west bengal staff selection food sub-inspector"
to me immediately............
please arrange the papers and send to me

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  2. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  4. Model papers, syllabus and previous question papers for Staff Selection Commission Assistant Drug Inspector?
  5. Previous 10 years question papers of Junior Engineering Recruitment examination?
  6. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  7. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  8. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  10. Previous year sample papers of food inspector exam?
  11. Staff Selection Commission Income Tax Inspector exam details
  12. Previous year Question Papers of Taxation Inspector Exam of SSC in Haryana?
  13. Solved question papers of staff selection commission for post of income tax inspector?
  14. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  15. Study material for sub inspector post in food and supply department in haryana staff selection commission board
  16. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous year question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission(Librarian) exam
  18. Government exams which one can appear after completion of B.E in Computers from Mumbai University?
22nd May 2017, 06:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Food Sub-Inspector recruitment exam conducted by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission?

Previous year papers of Food Sub-Inspector are attached with this post.

Here, the links are given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Food-Inspector-model-Paper-3paper-II.pdf(247.9 KB, 1725 views)
File Type: pdf sub_inspector_of_food_wbssc_2014.pdf(4.03 MB, 3343 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?