28th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Trainee Marine Engineer Exam?

plzz send me syllabus as well as previous question paper of trainee marine engineer for the mechanial engineer conducted by shipping corporation of india.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Trainee Marine Engineer recruitment exam of Shipping Corporation of India?
  2. Syllabus and question papers for Trainee Marine Engineer of Ship Corporation of India?
  3. Previous years question papers of Trainee marine engineer of Shipping Corporation of India?
  4. Previous year question papers of Marine Trainee Engineer exam of Shipping Corporation of India?
  5. Syllabus Question paper format of the trainee marine engineer?
  6. Syllabus of ECIl Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam for CSE? Previous year question papers?
  7. Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?
  8. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. Previous years question papers of HPCL Engineer Trainee exam
  10. Sample question papers of Trainee Marine Engineer recruitment exam conducted by Shipping Corporation of India
  11. Previous year solved question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  12. Previous year question papers of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee(Marine) written exam?
  13. Syllabus for IT in ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years question papers of HPCL Engineer Trainee exam
  15. Previous years question papers for BHEL supervisor and engineer trainee exam?
  16. Previous year Question Papers for HPCL Engineer Trainee Exam?
  17. Question papers of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineer?
  18. Question papers of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine engineering? What is the syllabus?

28th June 2012, 02:52 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Trainee Marine Engineer Exam?

Selected candidates will have to perform the regular work of a Management Trainee Engineer in the field of Electrical engineering in Central Electricity Supply Utility of Orissa.

Eligibility:

Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 32 years of age.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates are required to have Diploma in Electrical Engineering with atleast 60% marks in aggregate.

Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200

Selection Process:

Both written examination and the interview session are the selection criteria set for the interested candidates.

How to apply:

Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith the attested copies of required certificates and two attested passport size photographs to The Senior General Manager (HR), Central Electricity Supply Utility of Orissa , IDCO Tower (2ND Floor), Janapath, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, Pin – 751022.
For more information visit http://www.cescoorissa.com

12th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Trainee Marine Engineer Exam?

Sir, when the exam for trainee marine engineer is going to held?
Please in this regards.

15th October 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

question papers of marine engineeeing entrance exam

28th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me question paper for the SCI trainee marine engineer test....pls forward to [email protected]

3rd July 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

where did i get question paper syllabus for tme exam

6th July 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Can any1 send me previous year question papers of TRANIEE MARINE ENGINEER written test..Conducted by The Shipping Corporation of INDIA..My id is [email protected]

21st July 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question papers of TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER written test conducted by Shipping Corporation of India...my id is [email protected]

10th October 2013, 03:27 PM

Post Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Trainee Marine Engineer Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plzz send me syllabus as well as previous question paper of trainee marine engineer for the mechanial engineer conducted by shipping corporation of india.
please send me the syllabus and previous 10 years solved question papers for shipping corporation of india for trainee marine engineering for mechanical engg.

10th February 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i shall ALWAYS feel highly obliged if you could send me a set of questionS for a trainee marine engineer for INTERVIEW FOR companies like PIL,FLEET MANAGEMENT,Mercator Lines Ltd.TO the given e mail id
[email protected]

25th March 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and old question papers for tme
my email id- [email protected]

6th June 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus & old question papers to
my id - [email protected]

5th August 2014, 12:44 PM
mohammmed jahangir

hello sir i want the TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER previous year question paper to see that how the pattern is given i request u to send me the previous year question paper as soon as possible to me and my mail id. [email protected] . Thanking you

14th August 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers for graduate marine engineering or trainee marine engineering.

1st September 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus and model question paper for Trainee marine engineer exam to be held on 7th of September. So please mail me to my
[email protected]

9th October 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I need model question paper and syllabus graduate engg trainee electrical engg for wesco odisha exam

30th May 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send the previous questions of written tme exams of sci my id is [email protected]
thnx in advance

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?