17th February 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?

sir/madam,
i am giving bhel exam for engineer tranee.
i want to know the syllabus for that exam.
my branch is mechanical engineering.
if you have previous bhel papers of the same
exam or sample papers then please send me those too.

25th April 2015, 12:14 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?

For your kind assistance, I have attached previous years/ model paper and syllabus file with these attachments so please get these all papers and files and use these papers in preparation for BHEL - Engineering Trainee Recruitment examination.

Syllabus of BHEL Engineering Trainee Exam 2015 :

The written examination covers total 240 objective type questions and duration of the examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

There will be following subjects asked in examination that you have to qualify by securing minimum marks in each subject :

01. Aptitude Test - Quantitive Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Logical Thinking Ability, English Language and General Awareness.

02. Technical Test - Questions in this section are asked form the subject you choose as a specialization subject of your degree and as per yours, it will be mechanical engineering.

Candidates must buy some good books to prepare for these tests because books covers the data as per requirement and syllabus issued by the organization and I have listed some good books you need to buy and start preparation for this exam :

01. GK Publications by Paperback for BHEL ET all streams guide.
02. SK Kataria and Sons Guide for BHEL ET all subjects exam book.
03. Arihant Publication - Previous years and model test papers for BHEL ET exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf APTITUDE PAPER ET BHEL.pdf(95.6 KB, 643 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PAPER.pdf(9.6 KB, 2498 views)
File Type: pdf MECHANICAL STREAM 01.pdf(92.5 KB, 593 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL model paper.pdf(15.8 KB, 431 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL ET SYLLABUS.pdf(5.1 KB, 486 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL ET REASONING PAPER.pdf(112.7 KB, 468 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL ET ENGLISH PAPER.pdf(96.2 KB, 455 views)
File Type: pdf BHEL ENGINEER TRAINEE MODEL PAPER.pdf(50.5 KB, 475 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?