24th December 2010, 12:31 PM
thakursony

Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?

What is the syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate-engineer-trainee exam? I want the the previous QUESTION papers. please send to my email.

13th January 2011, 12:57 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?

There is no fixed syllabus for the written test. It consists of questions from the curriculum of degree level with emphasis on current affairs and aptitude test.
13th January 2011, 02:13 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?

hi friend
i have attached files where u can see some details and also sylabus about the ECIL...
hope its helps you friend
wish you all the best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ecil.pdf(99.4 KB, 1028 views)
23rd July 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduat
26th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for cse in ECIL GET exam?
28th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
Please send the syllabus of ecil written test 2011 for electronics engineers to my email:[email protected]
31st July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus and question paper for cse branch for the post of trainer in ecil at [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus and question paper for cse branch for the post of trainer in ecil at [email protected]
4th August 2011, 06:39 PM
rose821

7th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ecil written test
8th August 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me last five yrs. question paper in cse stream for GET and full syllabusof that
9th August 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Re:Any one have idea about Syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate engineer trainee exam? Previous year question papers of the exam?
please mail me on [email protected]
11th August 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please sir please send me last five yrs. question paper in cse stream for GET and full syllabus of that and my ...email id: [email protected]
please send it to my email id sir.....
15th August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want ecil get syllabus and previous papers. please send to my mail
15th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam cse student, please send me previous papers in cse stream and syllabus my
email id: [email protected]
16th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i want previous questions papers of ecil of stream computer science engineering,plz send it to my mail id [email protected]
20th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for ecil GET
21st August 2011, 12:52 PM
Hemaprabha Behera

i am a cse student.please send me the question pattern of GET ECIL exam.
my e.mail [email protected]
21st August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of ECIL exam for CSE student. please send me on my mail [email protected]
21st August 2011, 03:03 PM
santhosh.6666

please send me the syllabus for cse for ECIL GET exam
21st August 2011, 03:05 PM
santhosh.6666

please send me the syllabus & previous papers for cse for ECIL GET exam to my mail
( [email protected])
21st August 2011, 08:43 PM

SIR i m cse student. Plz send me the previous year papers of GET in ECIL on my gmail id [email protected]
as soon as possible....
22nd August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am cse student.please send me the vsyllabus of ecil for cse and previous question papers to my mail([email protected])
22nd August 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me model question paper for ecil exam(GET ) for CSE Branch.plz send to my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

plz submit the ecil cse previous year question papers to [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am the CSE student please send me the syllabus of ecil(GET) exam,and previous papers to my mail id([email protected]
23rd August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR i m cse student. Plz send me the previous year papers of GET in ECIL on my gmail id:
[email protected] .Sir i kindly request you to send valuable information about the syllabus thank you sir.
23rd August 2011, 01:17 PM
stoke

plz send me model question paper for ecil exam(GET ) for CSE Branch.plz send to my email

id:
[email protected]
sir i kindly request you to please give me some valuable information about the syllabus and the pattern of the ECIL test thank you.
24th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

wat is the question paper pattern for cse???????
24th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year paper for cse branch??
id: [email protected]
25th August 2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakursony View Post
What is the syllabus for CSE in ECIL graduate-engineer-trainee exam? I want the the previous QUESTION papers. please send to my email.
cse question paper
26th August 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

send me ecil syllabus of [email protected]
27th August 2011, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakursony View Post
Dear friend,

ECIL is mainly technical based exam.The questions are coming from basic steps.

ECIL exam:-

TECHNICAL PAPER.

Total marks -50 no

Time duration- 2 hr

Negative marking is there.

The syllabus of ECIL for computer science:-

1)C

2)C++

3)PHP

4)NETWORKING

5)MICRO PROCESSOR(8085,8086)

6)OPERATING SYSTEM

7)DIGITAL COMMUNICATION

8)COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.

all the best
31st October 2011, 03:51 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi Dear friend,

TECHNICAL PAPER.

Total marks -50 no

Time duration- 2 hr

1)C

2)C++

3)PHP

4)NETWORKING

6)OPERATING SYSTEM

7)DIGITAL COMMUNICATION

all the best
thank you
7th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year paper for cse branch...
id : [email protected]
6th May 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the five year previous question paper for cse branch
10th May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

snd me cse sample get paper
11th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the previous papers and syllabus(cse) for the post GET...
id:[email protected]
15th May 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

send me last 5 papers of ecil..my mail id is ([email protected])
15th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the previous papers and syllabus(cse) for the post GET...
id: [email protected]

I will be really thankful to you.
16th May 2012, 05:43 PM
swathi9797

sir,please send me the previous papers and syllabus(cse) for the post ecil graduate engineer
email:[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous question papers for cse stream to [email protected] mail id
1st June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous 5 years solved question papers for cse stream
2nd June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous 5 years solved question papers for cse to [email protected]
7th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
sir can u pls send me the previous papers for computer stream to [email protected]
thanking you
15th June 2012, 07:44 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello Dear friend,

TECHNICAL PAPER.

Total marks -50 no

Time duration- 2 hr

1)C

2)C++

3)PHP

4)NETWORKING

6)OPERATING SYSTEM

7)DIGITAL COMMUNICATION

all the bes
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?