20th July 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years papers of TGT medical entrance held by HPSSSB Hamirpur?

plz send me the syllabus and previous ques. papers of tgt medical entrance test held by hpsssb hamirpur on my email id [email protected] Plz also tell that when the comission is going to held by hpsssb for various teacher post i will be thankful to you for this kindness

30th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of TGT medical entrance held by HPSSSB Hamirpur?

I WANTS KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE SYLAABUS OF TET TEST HELD THIS YEAR
5th August 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of TGT medical entrance held by HPSSSB Hamirpur?

question paper for lt hpssb
24th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

need to,sssb ,result ART & CRAFT ,WHICH date out result,
pl.let me know.kind fav.
13th September 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of tet non medical
13th October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

please sent me the syllabus of TET MEDICAL OF BIOLOGY ON MY ID [email protected]
15th December 2011, 01:07 PM
anjna verma

[ plz send me the syllabus and previous ques. papers of tgt medical entrance test held by hpsssb hamirpur on my email id [email protected]
15th December 2011, 01:15 PM
anjna verma

Smile Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of TGT medical entrance held by HPSSSB Hamirpur?

[ plz send me the syllabus and previous ques. papers of tgt medical entrance test held by hpsssb hamirpur on my email id [email protected]
17th December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syllabus and previous ques. Paper of tgt medical enterance exams held by hpsssb hamirpur on my email id [email protected]
21st December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get sample paper of TET examination which will be going to held in himachal pradesh
24th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me previous solved questions papers for the post of Superintendent (Divisional Accounts)under HPSSSB.
28th December 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send syllabus and previous years papers of tgt medical on my id....
11th January 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of TGT medical held by HPSSSB 2012 on my ID [email protected]
12th January 2012, 05:21 PM
pooja katiyar

plz send the tgt syllabus
29th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year TET medical entrance paper held by hamirpur commission on my email-id
[email protected]
29th January 2012, 02:51 PM
akrd83004

please send me previous year TGT medical entrance paper held by hamirpur commission on my email id
[email protected]
11th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

pis send the me syllabus for medical entrance for staff nurse on my email id
[email protected]
12th February 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me answer key of hp tgt medical 5 feb 2012 on my e mail id
[email protected]
15th February 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

pl.send me answer key t g t medical on surender1988singta@g mail.com
15th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers/sample papers for staff nurse examination
28th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

tell me about whole informations abt tgt exms ,my email id is [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND ME SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS QUESTIONS PAPER OF TGT MEDICAL OF H.P. IN MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello please send me syllabus of tgt medical on this id [email protected]
3rd February 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND ME SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS QUESTIONS PAPER OF TGT MEDICAL OF H.P. IN MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
28th February 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers of TGT (medical ) held by HPSSSB hamirpur at my e-mail id

[email protected]
12th April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How may i get sample papers for the test of TGT(NM)
30th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

previous years question papers of TGT enterence
23rd May 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers of TGT (medical ) held by HPSSSB hamirpur at my e-mail id

[email protected]
27th May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
or [email protected]
27th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
or [email protected]
28th May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous solved question papers of TGT medical entrance and syllabus for entrance test for TGT medical 2013
29th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous year question paper of tgt MEDICAL at [email protected].
7th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

plzmail me previous years papers of TGT medical entrance held by HPSSSB Hamirpur and syllabus prescribed for TGT Medical for 2013-14 at [email protected]
14th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the syllabus and previous years question papers of tgt medical on email id [email protected]
14th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the syllabus and previous years question paper of TGT Medical on id [email protected]
14th June 2013, 01:05 PM
sc3783271

kindly send me syllabus &previous question paper of tgt medical held by hpsssb hamirpur on email id [email protected]
17th June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF TGT MEDICAL 2013 AND WHEN EXAM IS GOING TO HELD ON EMAIL ID [email protected]
18th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me syallabus of TGT medical hp 2013 on my id [email protected]
23rd June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me previous years papers TGT medical of himachal pradesh
24th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

pl send me last 10 year question paper of tgt medical.email id [email protected]
25th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me syllabus & previous question paper of Clerk Post held by hpsssb hamirpur on email id [email protected], [email protected]
10th July 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send syllabus and previous years papers of tgt medical on my id....

[email protected]
12th July 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and previous years question papers of TGT medical
25th July 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me syllabus & previous question paper of tgt medial held by hpsssb hamirpur on email id [email protected]
29th July 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus of TGT medical and solved paper of medical sicence on my e-mail id. e.i. [email protected] this may be treated under right to innformation act 2005.
1st September 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

pl
give me tgt medical syllabus
20th September 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me TGT (Medical) syallabus and solved question paper of medical science..... [email protected]
20th September 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

please send me TGT medical syllabus....on mail id: [email protected]
19th October 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I need to know that is there any type of questionaire regarding test for the post of tgt medical
18th November 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabii of tgt medical 2013-14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?