2nd May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?

which is more easy b-tech course in india ?

3rd May 2012, 12:56 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?

dear friend,

Now a days BTech Agriculture is the best stream and easy to getting more career prospects.
So,BTech Agriculture engineering covers different aspects of agriculture and all that is related to it.
A good number of colleges and universities ae offering thiscourse up to higher levels
More and more students taking this course.

ELIGIBILITY:
you must have passed 10+2 in science streamin subjects physics,chemistry,biology from a recognized university or institution.

Age limit to this course is17 to 18 years at the time of admission.

CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
-->>As an agriculture engineer,then you will find job easily in a number of government departments like the irrigation,agriculture department,dairy department and food corporation.
-->>you can take part in this sales ,marketting and servicing of agricultural equipment.
-->>A good number of NGO also have various job for agricultural engineer.you can work as assisstant engineers,designers and technical officers.

all the best..............
23rd June 2012, 09:27 PM
kalalakshmi

what are the universities offering agriculture engineering in andhra pradesh?
24th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi freind..
B.Tech is a graduate course and you can do this course after your 12th.
You should have passed your 12th with PCM stream if you want to do B.Tech.
There are entrance tests conducted for admission in B.Tech. course like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT,etc.
There are many streams in B.Tech course such as:-
1.Mechanical.
2.Electronics.
3.Electrical and Electronics.
4.Electronics and Communications.
5.Computer Science.
6.Civil Engineering.
7.Agricultural.
8.Textile
9.Aeronatical,etc.
When we talk about scopes and opportunities in these courses,the scopes of all these courses are good but the scopes of Mechanical,Electronics and Civil are considered evergreen.The job opportunities of Computer science keeps changing as per the economy.
We can't say any stream easy just by looking at its syllabus.A course can be easier for one student and tougher for another one.It depend on the interests of students and his understanding capabilities..
So,you should opt for the stream in which you are interested.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
24th June 2012, 01:49 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalalakshmi View Post
what are the universities offering agriculture engineering in andhra pradesh?

It is a very good decision by you to take up B.Tech but be careful in choosing the engineering course. I would suggest you Mechanical Engineering is the best out of these because of following reasons :

1. Mechanical Engineering has a very wide job opening as mechanical engineers are found in almost all sections of engineering. A Mechanical Engineer is now found in all types of industries because of their very wide scope. A Mechanical Engineer can go to all jobs other than a Civil Engineering job.

2. When it comes to Civil Engineering you have got a job but the thing you cannot go for any other job than a civil engineering job.

3. Chemical Engineering may not be a good option as the job opening is less when compared to others, and also there are not so many chemical industries in India when compared to Mechanical Industries.

A Mechanical Engineer can work in Machine based industries, computer hardware and software industries, Petroleum Industries, Electronics Industries and Electrical Industries, Aircraft Industries and any other industry as they will require a mechanical engineer to design and maintain their machines for their improved production. It is a field that has never experienced a recession.

4th July 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Was mechanical engeneering is easy when compared to others?
4th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

which is better Mechanical or Electrical and Electronics
14th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

which stream is best out of food science, agriculture tech, dairy tech
5th June 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am completed inter with 52percent i am intrested in civil is these easy or hard to do how much percetage required in b.Tech to get job
21st June 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 60%. I want to know is B.Sc.IT is good option or B.tech? In b.tech which field is better for girls with good scope in future?
26th October 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam a plustwo science student.I have87%mark in 1.Can you give me a right way in engineering?
2nd July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, myself Akash just passed 12 standard with 60% PCM. I would like to know which in B Tech which Stream I should opt. Please help me going for counselling.

Akash
5th April 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

which type of engineering stream is more hard less and adaptable for an average student to get a god scope in his/her future?
12th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I AM PREETI VAYAL ACTUALLY MY PHYSICS IS NOT AT ALL GOOD AND MATHS IS ALSO NOT SO GOOD SO SHOULD I DO B TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE R SOMETHING ELSE PLZ SUGGEST
13th June 2017, 03:02 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Which stream in B.Tech course is more easy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM PREETI VAYAL ACTUALLY MY PHYSICS IS NOT AT ALL GOOD AND MATHS IS ALSO NOT SO GOOD SO SHOULD I DO B TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE R SOMETHING ELSE PLZ SUGGEST
You have to choose B,.Tech Branch purely based on your interest. So, any branch is good for you, if you are sure that you can keep your interest in that and build a career in it. Computer Science is one of the demanding stream nowadays. So, you can go for it. You can also try for the streams like Information Technology, biotechnology, Agriculture, Food technology etc. Good options for you to pursue your B.Tech course are IITs and NITs, SRM university, Lovely Professional University, VIT university, IP universioty etc. You can also get scholarships from some of the institutes.
6th December 2017, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I just wana know that which would be the best and easiest university to choose the next phase of studies, since i plan for a correspondence type of education.
7th December 2017, 07:42 AM
rajnikant1993

There are many streams in which you can pursue B.Tech

1.Agricultural.
2.Electronics.
3.Electrical and Electronics.
4.Electronics and Communications.
5.Mechanic
6.Computer Science.
7.Civil Engineering.
8.Textile
9.Aeronautical.
10.Biotechnical.

As per it is considered which one is more easy depends upon your
performance in individual subjects you opted in 12th class.

If you are good in programming such as java you can opt for Computer Science Engineering.

If your performance is good in physics and maths you can opt for Mechanical Engineering.

If you are interested in physics you can go for Electrical or Electronics and communication Engineering.

If you have agriculture subject in 12th you can go for Agricultaral Engineering.

Thanks and Have a bright future.
25th March 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi myself Abhinav I had just completed my intermediate but I am average in maths and physics so please give any suggestion though which stream I can go to get better future.
29th June 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What are jobs offered after b.tech electrinic and comunication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?