9th September 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of PET entrance exam(Geography)?

please send me syllabus & previous year questions of PET exam (GEOGRAPHY).

9th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of PET entrance exam(Geography)?

good afternoon sir..sir,would you please kindly send me the syllabus of 2012 PET for M.Sc in geography and few previous years' question papers of the same at [email protected]
16th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of PET entrance exam(Geography)?

good after noon sir can i get the question paper of pet geography pl;ease kindly send me on my email id [email protected]
14th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to sample paper of geograohy for BHU PET test
12th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

please, send me BHU zoology entrance test (pet)question papers for M.Sc. entrance
[email protected]
3rd May 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

how can i get previous years questions paper of PET in Geography in BHU
7th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to get the syllabus of geography entrance exam and question of 2010.please send me these at [email protected]
24th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the syllabus of b.h.u for ma geography pet.
26th March 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me previous 10 years bhu ma geography entrance exam test ?
9th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Please send me ma geography entrance model paper on my email ID [email protected]
15th November 2017, 12:13 PM
Ritu karmakar

Sir, i am preparing myself for pet in geography of BHU, please send me previous 10 years questions paper and syllabus of 2016 in my email id karmakarritu1281997@gamil. com
14th April 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Is Allahabad University Msc Geography entrance exam test in english or hindi and if possible,provide msc geography previous year question papers. please send my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?