18th September 2010, 04:51 PM
amit rajoriya

Syllabus of PSU exam related to Electronics Branch for BHEL, ISRO, DRDO and NTPC exam?

iwant to know about the syllabs of psu exam related to electronics branch for bhel ,isro drdo & ntpc exam

15th March 2011, 08:10 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus of PSU exam related to Electronics Branch for BHEL, ISRO, DRDO and NTPC exam?

The syllabus will mainly consist of your core subjects from Electronics side i.e

Signals and Systems,Network Theory,Electromagnetic Theory,Digital Electronic Circuits,Analog Electronic Circuits,Control Systems,Communication system,Electronic Devices and Circuits,Pulse devices and Circuits,Power Electronics.

Questions will be generally asked based on the above subjects.You need to be strong on the basic concepts to score well in the PSU's examination.The questions will be similar to the GATE/IES level so just try to solve as many as GATE papers as possible so that you could even solve the questions asked by the particular PSU during the written examination.
15th March 2011, 08:49 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of PSU exam related to Electronics Branch for BHEL, ISRO, DRDO and NTPC exam?

Hello friend,
The syllabus of PSU exam is as follows:

Signals and Systems

Network Theory

Electromagnetic Theory

Digital Electronic Circuits

Analog Electronic Circuits

Control Systems

Communication system

Electronic Devices and Circuits

Pulse devices and Circuits

Power Electronics.

The questions will be similar to the GATE/IES level so just try to solve as many as GATE papers as possible so that you could even solve the questions asked by the particular PSU during the written examination.

good luck.
15th March 2011, 10:46 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of PSU exam related to Electronics Branch for BHEL, ISRO, DRDO and NTPC exam?

for most of the examination like BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, NTPC the syllabus is the basic part of the electronics engineering paper.

generally it includes the subject like
Analog and digital communication, control system, microprocessor, Network theory, microwave engineering, digital and analog electronics, electronics device and circuits, electromagnetic theory and antenna etc.

for the BHEL examination it is clearly written that this test is conducted to test the general ability of the candidate to solve the problem from their subject.

you must be prepare in all subject related to your branch to crack these examination,

best wishes.
15th March 2011, 11:10 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Syllabus for PSU Exam for Electronics Branch?

-->Public Sector Undertaking companies will have the Same portion for Electronic Telecommunication Engineering,Electronic and Communication Engineering,Electronic and Instrumentation Engineering and Electrical and Electronic Engineering

-->All Comes under Electronics Department,Topic comes under this Section are

*Networks and Systems

*Electronic Devices

*Analog Circuits

*Digital Circuits

*Microprocessor

*Signals and Systems

*Communications

*Electromagnetics

*Power Electronics

*Microwave Engineering

*Optical Fiber Communication

*Electrical Engineering Material

*Satellite Communication

*Radar Engineering

*Television

*General Ability

General Information

-->Best Book for PSU Exam is Upkar Prakashan ,online Link is http://www.upkar.in

-->Best Aptitude and General Ability Section Covered in this Site
http://www.indiabix.com

-->Heavy hard work is needed for a Good Result,Because now a days Competition is more
in India,more then 5 Lakhs of Engineering Student are coming from Each Batch Every Year

All the Best
16th March 2011, 01:32 PM
Neeraj.ext

here is an attachment 4 u for the syllabus of psu exams n basicaly ntpc
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ET_syllabus_11.pdf(107.0 KB, 705 views)
15th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is non technical questions are compulsury in all psu exam like bel, ntpc,bhel,etc.
21st June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hellooooooo,
i m studying my b-tech final year........i am student of EEE branch,so kindly help me out the subjects involved to clear the entrance of PSU examinations..........

thank u
ADITYA
2nd July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the abbrevation of PSU
17th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

wat is the minimum percentage requirement ??
18th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for electrical and electronics branch.
21st July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i m 3rd year student doing b tech in ECE..could i give PSU exam in 2012
30th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can final year students appear into sail,bhel drdo examination .................
13th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send privies paper of bhel electronics my id [email protected]
24th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

any model ques paper available for prev BHEL exams?
15th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for finance graduate trainee in ongc written test?
27th September 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION FOR BHEL,ISRO,DRDO AND NTPC?

PLEASE SUGGEST BEST BOOKS FOR THE SAME COURSE
17th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd yr b.tech student in aei branch....could i give the psu exam........
22nd October 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I M STUDENT OF B.TECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,IS THERE ANY OPTIONS FOR ISRO,DRDO,CSIO???
19th January 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i m a b tech 3 year student in electronics and communication . i want to be an circuit designer . what should i do for it? is there any course or institute for it ? And how circuits are designed?
22nd January 2012, 04:51 PM
kavya_guddi

The syllabus will mainly consist of your core subjects from Electronics side i.e

Signals and Systems,Network Theory,Electromagnetic Theory,Digital Electronic Circuits,Analog Electronic Circuits,Control Systems,Communication system,Electronic Devices and Circuits,Pulse devices and Circuits,Power Electronics.

Questions will be generally asked based on the above subjects.You need to be strong on the basic concepts to score well in the PSU's examination.The questions will be similar to the GATE/IES level so just try to solve as many as GATE papers as possible so that you could even solve the questions asked by the particular PSU during the written examination.
3rd February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentil(marks) for bhel exam
3rd September 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me is there include engg maths . plz mail me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?