21st September 2010, 10:05 PM
sonal sinha

Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch

I am doing btech in electrical and electronics branch.This is my 4th year.
Can u plz give me previous year queston of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch.

22nd September 2010, 02:27 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch

hi,
you can get the previous years question papers of different psu exam from the study materials of made easy coaching centres
all the best
27th September 2010, 10:17 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch

hi.

Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch
you can get the previous years question papers of different psu exam from the study materials of made easy coaching centres..and also from net and book store near you..

good luck.
28th September 2010, 05:27 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

the privious year solved question paper are available in the book store you can buy it. i wish you can get a bright future.. thanking you...best off luck..
30th October 2010, 08:12 PM
sultan_sharieff

can i get previos year question papers for electronics and communication brach, i am into my final year BE(ECE)
31st October 2010, 06:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch you will not get througly.

as you know these question paper are taken after the exam.

so it will be better to take UPSC exam syllabus as a ntpc and drdo exam syllabus.

all the best...........
19th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility of ntpc, iocl, bhel exam for fresher
16th February 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

communication
18th February 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

how can get previous years question papers of psu exams
8th March 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Which book will be helpful for me for NTPC exam 2011 for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?How I can get previous years questions bank?
Reply me at [email protected].
7th April 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i am preparing for ntpc .plz send the previous question paper to my mail id sridevimtech10@gmail,com
10th April 2011, 12:18 PM
madiha zaara

hi sir
can you plz send me previous 10 year question paper with its solution for ece branch of NTPC exam.
my email ([email protected])
10th April 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
can you plz send me ntpc previous 10 yrs question paper with its solution for ece branch
email([email protected])
6th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
Can you please mail me the previous year question papers for ECE at my mail ID ([email protected])
11th July 2011, 11:24 AM
]AGGU

Please send me previous 10 year papers of ntpc for better preparation on my email id ([email protected]),MY BRANCH IS ELECTRICAL
25th July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send d last 5 yrs nhpc question papers wid ans.... on [email protected]
13th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Parasmanee chandrakar

hi sir,
please give me previous year paper of ntpc exam, send in my emai id at
[email protected]
3rd September 2011, 02:26 AM
bikki007

plz send me last 10 year ntpc question with solution for ece
[email protected]
3rd September 2011, 02:27 AM
bikki007

plz send me cds & drdo previous year paper for ece
[email protected]
23rd October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
can you plz send me previous 10 year question paper with its solution for ece branch of NTPC exam.
my email is [email protected]
24th May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 10 years previous papers of ntpc,drdo,nhpc,bhel question with solution for EEE to [email protected]
30th April 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of NTPC and DRDDO question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?