5th March 2012, 09:22 PM
vikas0152

Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?

please send me syllabus and question paper of airport authority of india jr. executive (electronic)

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  2. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  4. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  5. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  8. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  9. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  11. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  12. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  13. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  14. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  15. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  16. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  17. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
14th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?

Dear sir,
i want to know the exam date of the aai form in electronics...sir please info me on my e-mail [email protected].
14th March 2012, 12:31 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?

Most probebly Written test consisting of 150 (prone to change) Multiple choice questions, divided in to two sections namely ::
1. 50% questions on Technical subjects
2. 50% questions on Non-Technical.

For Technical Section Questions are excepted from the concerned engineering subject most likely from the following subjects
1. Basic Electronics
2. Communication Systems
3. Microwave Engineering
4. Analog and Digital Electronics
5. Telecommunication Engineering
6. Information Technology
7. Computer Networks
8 .Network Graphs

For Non Technical Section
1. General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
2. Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
3. Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
4. Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
18th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last year question papers and sample question papers or the link from where i can get this....
21st March 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I would like to know about the syllabus for Junior executive(Information Technology) in airports authority of India. Plz do needful Help.My mail id is [email protected]
25th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I would like to know about the syllabus for Junior executive(Information Technology) in airports authority of India. Plz do needful Help.My mail id is [email protected]
26th March 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

HI, I would like to know about the syllabus for Junior executive(HR) in airports authority of India. Plz do needful Help.My mail id is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Ankita
26th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me syllabus and study material for AAI (ATC junior engineer Information Technology) ..
26th March 2012, 03:17 PM
aadesh12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz if u get the syllabus then do provide me too.. [email protected]
31st March 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me study material,placement papers for preperation (jr. executive computer science)[email protected]
1st April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for junior executive (airport operation) of airport authority of india job. please help or suggest me something....
10th April 2012, 03:48 PM
bhama kalyan

can you please send me jr executive (electronics and atc) exam sample papers? my mail id is [email protected]
15th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me the syllabus and qustion paper models of aiport authority of india junior executive(Information technology) my id is [email protected]
16th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plz if u get the syllabus then do provide me too.. [email protected]
21st April 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hello,.....pls send me the syllabus and sample question papers of junior executive (electronics and ATC) exam in airport auothority of india.my id is [email protected]
27th April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to know the exam date of the aai junior executive in electronics and also the syllabus ...sir please info me on my e-mail [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Please send me some model question papers and previous year question paper for Junior Executive(Electronics) and ATC....to [email protected] ASAP.Please.
4th May 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know the exam date of the aai junior executive in electronics......please inform me the date on my e-mail id- [email protected].
9th May 2012, 05:03 PM
vivek_mailz

Please upload any model question paper for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) If anybody have it please send to my mail ID [email protected]
13th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know about the syllabus for sr asst OL Hindi
14th May 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindley wud u please inform me the expected date for the exam jr executive,electronics and please send me previous year model questions for this..please sir..my mail id is [email protected].
15th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me some model question papers and previous year question paper for Junior Executive(Electronics) and ATC....to [email protected] ASAP.Please.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-question-paper-airport-authority-india-junior-executive-electronics-652460.html#ixzz1uw9JQ5ug
21st May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me what the syllabus pattren of junior exective for f post of electrical engineering.....? and i want privious question papers....?
26th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Please upload or send any model question paper for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) If anybody have it please send to my mail ID [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question paper of Jr. Executive Electronics and Jr. ATC on my [email protected]
26th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me exam paper pattern of junior executive(ATC) post of AAI on my id [email protected]
26th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question paper of Jr.
Executive Electronics and Jr. ATC on my mail id-
[email protected]
27th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous paper & exam date
of Jr.Executive HR on my mail id [email protected]
29th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Any idea for the syllabus about the post of Junior Executive(Computer Science)?
19th July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question paper pattern for the post of junior Executive Technical (Mechanical) branch?
31st July 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllubus and model question paper for the post of Junior Executive Technical (ELECTRICAL) branch, please send the details to [email protected]
25th December 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLUBUS OF JUNIOR ASSISTANCE FIRE SERVICE.... PLESE SEND THE DETAILS TO [email protected]
14th January 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the current syllabus previous year question paper of Jr.
Executive Electronics and Jr. ATC on my mail id-
[email protected]
2nd February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

could you please mail me the syllabus and previous question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics) to [email protected]?
8th February 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syll and prev papers for jr. exec electronics and ATC at [email protected] .. thanks in advance
28th February 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me sample question paper for jr.executive electronics to [email protected]
2nd March 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is the technical paper same for electronics branch & electrical with electronics branch?
12th April 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can you please send me jr executive
(electronics and atc) exam previous question papers? my mail id is
[email protected]
13th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Please send me some model question papers and previous year question paper for Junior Executive(Electronics) and ATC....to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?