24th August 2011, 02:41 PM
vanjimuthukumar

Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

sir, i want to give an information for tnpsc group 1 exam.
qualification,syllabus and how to prepare

24th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

TNPSC STANDS FOR TAMILNADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. Eligibility for tnpsc exams:- educational qualification is graduation in any stream. Age limit is 21 to 30years. Then apply tnpsc exams.age relaxation is varied depends on the caste. Prepare well with many question papers. All the best
17th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?

I am 36 yrs old .i finished my degree .i am elegible for group1,group2
3rd November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i have degree of diploma in computer technology may i apply for tnpsc exam
1st January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM 32 years old now. is it posible to write the tnpsc group1 exam
1st April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

when will tnpsc group 1 exam of 2012?
16th October 2012, 07:50 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 6 Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies.

Age Limit:
Your age should be above 18 years. Upper age limit would be 30 years for General candidates and 35 years for other candidates.

Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012.

Educational qualification:

You need to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.

Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 175/- through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.

Thanks....
19th October 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i am gokulakannan doing part time engineering can i write tnpsc group 1 exam and may i know first is must this exam
11th March 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

for DEO and CEO Exam added in Group 1 exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?