20th August 2011, 02:14 PM
neisha k sinha

Syllabus for SAIL and BHEL Exams?

Plz kindly send me the syllabus for sail and BHEL 2011 on my ID...
i want to write both the exams

22nd August 2011, 08:35 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for SAIL and BHEL Exams?

The pattern of both the examinations remain the same i.e both the exams will include General Awareness, English Language and Technical Paper (Engineering ).The pattern for all the Public Sector companies remain the same.I have attached the exam patter hence please go through it.

Please try to give proper information when your posing a question.You dint mention your educational qualification and the exam you need to go through in BHEL and SAIL.So, how can I give a proper answer for your question.The technical paper includes all your core subjects. For example if your a EEE student then it includes all the subjects which are included in the GATE examination like Control Systems, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Machines, Electronic Circuit Analysis, Electronic Devices and Circuits, Signals and Systems, Power Electronics and Drives and Power Systems.

Questions asked will not be tough but be confusing.Better go through website of BHEL and SAIL for more information.
SAIL-Click here
BHEL-Click here

Go to the Career's page for recruitment details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-PSU exam pattern.pdf(15.0 KB, 275 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?