27th June 2012, 12:48 PM
kiran.banoth

Syllabus of SAIL exam for Metallurgy stream? Which books are available for technical preparation?

what is the syallabus for sail 2012 exam for metallurgy stream?what are the books available for technical preperation?

30th July 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL exam for Metallurgy stream? Which books are available for technical preparation?

hlo sir i am a student of mechanical metallurgy in diploma plz give me/tell me i found previous question papers of sail industry my email id is [email protected]
2nd March 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL exam for Metallurgy stream? Which books are available for technical preparation?

hello sir i am a student of material and metallurgy engineering plz give me previous question papers of sail industry my email id is [email protected]
17th February 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student of metallurgical Engineering. and i want to prepare my self for sail exam. and i have no basic idea about sail question paper type. so please help me and send me some sail question papers for example.and by which i can carry my preparation on the right way . my email id is - [email protected]
28th November 2018, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done diploma in metallurgy and want to apply for SAIL operator cum technician (trainee) 2018 please provide me some material to prepare for exams in 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?