15th April 2010, 09:24 PM
ANAMIKA NUNDY

Syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam?

I need syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Syllabus and previous year paper of BHU PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the syllabus of BHU mass communication entrance exam?
  4. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  5. Sample question papers of Mass Communication exam?
  6. When will BHU PET forms for history get released? Syllabus and last years question papers?
  7. Last 3 years sample question papers of Mass Communication?
  8. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  9. Syllabus for PET Entrance Exam to do M.Sc in Zoology in BHU?
  10. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  13. Previous 3 years BHU PET MSW entrance question papers?
  14. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  16. Previous years BHU PET MSc entrance exam question papers?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
19th April 2010, 03:28 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam?

Dear Anamika
The detail about BHU PET for M.A. in Mass Communication:
There shall be one paper of 150 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on
Current Affairs and General Knowledge; Language Proficiency including Proficiency in English Language; and Logical
Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude (inferences from percentages, tables, graphs, etc.).
You can download the complete information details by visiting
www.bhu.ac.in/seminar/cont-05/PETbullt05.pdf

Thank you.
Good Luck
21st April 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam?

where from can i get the syllabus for the entrance exam held by xim
23rd April 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am preparing for B.H.U. under graduation entrance exam to take admission in BA course in the faculty of social science. So i want previous years papers or sample paper with syllabus. Please Help me Sir.
26th April 2010, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hallo....sir i m a student of your institute now i m preparing for pg in mass com sir can u plz.. tell me how can i get the syllabus of mass com. KAVITA
1st May 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,,,,,this is rituparna mitra,,,student of calcutta university about to appear in the post graduate entrance exam for zoology course,,,,,pls suggest how can i get the model mcq question papers for the past 10yrs sample,,,,,
7th May 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m a student of kuk.n nw m ppeparing for pg in mass communication from dis university.......n for a gud prepartion i need previous year que paper so cud u plz tell me how i can get all que paper........RANOO SINGH
8th May 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Syllabus and sample paper of BHU PET mass communication entrance exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;58604 i need must crack the bhu entrance paper
12th May 2010, 06:09 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
syllabus of BHU PET mass communication entrance examis given below:
it includes mainly the following topics
1 Current Affairs and General Knowledge 2 Language Proficiency including Proficiency in English Language 3Logical
Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude
for sample paper please contact your nearest book stall there you will get it
all the best
13th May 2010, 11:56 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend you can get the book and some solved sample papers for the BHU PET mass communication entrance exam on :-

http://www.successcds.net/
14th May 2010, 08:30 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
complete syallabus can be downloaded from the following sites:-
www.bhu.ac.in
www.successcds.com
14th May 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question of post graduate mass communication course 2007-08-09 .
15th May 2010, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off of 2009 BHU B.S enterance exam from maths.
15th May 2010, 01:14 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

sorry dear i didnt find any paper for the BHU PET mass communication entrance exam but you can prefer to the upkarsh publication books for this exam..........

all the best
24th May 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHERE I CAN FIND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS FOR THE PET 2010
26th May 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

long quetion
27th May 2010, 05:19 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
you can get the syllabus from the officail websites of the bhu .i am giving you the websites and you can check it there...
www.bhu.ac.in
you can also get the sample paper from the websites..
www.successcds.com
ok
1st June 2010, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

where do moga cultivation?
10th June 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

please consult me any mass communication entrance book
7th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am sunil kumar sharma.I want to admission in diplom in mass communication bhu.
so,kindly help me for them......ok thank,s
31st July 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

namaskar,main nupur sinha.i want to know syallabus for masscommunication entrance & also suggest me for books.
12th December 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening, sir , myself pooja srivastava wants to know the pattern of entrance exams while taking an admission in mass communication.So, i kindly request you to give some suggestions regarding this and also suggest some books for studies. Thanking You,
12th January 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,.i am done my B.A..POL.SCI (HONS) WITH 55%..$ i want to do mass-comm..can i do it...
13th January 2011, 01:07 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
There shall be one paper of 150 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on
Current Affairs and General Knowledge; Language Proficiency including Proficiency in English Language; and Logical
Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude (inferences from percentages, tables, graphs, etc.thank you
19th January 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

dear friend
i need the previous years question paper of the entrance of mass communication of punjab university??
can you please suggest me from where i can get them and also tell me the syllabus??
30th January 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me some previous year papers of BHU PET political science?
31st January 2011, 05:28 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

BHU PET mass communication entrance exam consists of 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on Current Affairs and General Knowledge,Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude.You can get more valuable information regarding the topic in the following link.

www.bhu.ac.in/seminar/cont-05/PETbullt05.pdf

Best of luck..
1st March 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that which type of question ask in entrance pg masscom
1st March 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that which type of question ask in entrance pg masscom in bhu
6th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send the previous papar of mass communication on my email id .
my id is .... [email protected]
19th March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
can you please send me the previous yrs papers of mass communication,@ my id [email protected]
and i also need to noe the best magazines or the material tht one cn read to prepare for the enterence test conducted by I.p college DU,and st. Xavier..
1st April 2011, 12:13 PM

pls help for privious question paper of pet exam in bhu for msc.petrolium geoscience
28th September 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

hello,sir i am a student of 12th class from u.p.board plz help me for my future opintions in medical and non medical.
21st November 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

which books we should prefer for BHU entrance exam
7th April 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir ji.. this is DIKEN tiwari from bhu,i want to know that how can prepaired the mass com entrance exam of bhu?
29th October 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.A.3.can i get the admisson in mass com. for p.g. and what reqire of % in graduation
30th October 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student of B.A.3.can i get the admisson in mass com. for p.g. and what reqire of % in graduation
yes u can... to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals. Aspiring journalism/mass comm should also read "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (Rs 100). Both the book and guide, available only with mediahive.co.in, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?