15th April 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Science and Technology for State Exam in Haryana?

sir , please tell me the syllabus for science and technology for state exam 2011 in haryana at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  2. What's the syllabus and examination date for STET, Haryana?
  3. Can I do part time B.E/B.Tech in any college or university after completing DME from RJNRV university?
  4. In which college can I get admission after scoring 572 rank in LEET? I belong to Delhi
  5. Commerce syllabus for 12th Haryana State Board exam?
  6. B.Tech LEET colleges India?
  7. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  8. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in India if secured 59.15% in B.Tech and 68.69% in M.Tech?
  10. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  11. Can I be able to get a government college after scoring 11058 AIR and 575 SC rank?
  12. Syllabus of General study, Public Administration, Political Science and Sociology for Haryana Public Service Commission exam?
  13. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course? -- [New]
  14. Haryana Board Class 10 Science and Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Reference books for UGC NET exam for food science and technology
  16. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana

16th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Science and Technology for State Exam in Haryana?

Hi,

Don't worry about Syllabus.

You can study your own M.Sc Syllabus.

Study well....

Best wishes

9th August 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Science and Technology for State Exam in Haryana?

What is the requirement of tet haryana

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?