10th April 2011, 04:41 PM
alsmuthu

Computer science syllabus of 10th standard for Karnataka State?

I want the X standard computer science syllabus of karnataka state

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  2. Minimum age limit for appearing in 10th standard exam from Karnataka State Board?
  3. Syllabus of Karnataka State Board 10th class exam for Science and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  6. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  7. Native of Karnataka who is living in Andhra Pradesh can attempt KCET 2017? -- [New]
  8. Which are the universities available in Karnataka state after completing MSc in computer science
  9. 10th standard Karnataka state question papers?
  10. Karnataka state 10th standard previous years question papers?
  11. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  12. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  13. Andhra Pradesh board for 11th and 12th class after 10th from Karnataka State Syllabus?
  14. First semester diploma in computer science sample question papers(Karnataka state)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  16. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  18. How to apply for KCET from Andhra Pradesh?
30th April 2011, 12:00 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Computer science syllabus of 10th standard for Karnataka State?

hii, you can get the computer science syaalabus from any of local text books, or from kar.nic.ac.in,

10 is easy score more, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?