15th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of SLET (karnataka) exam for commerce stream? What's the date of SLET exam?

hai. I am sumangala. I would like to write slet exam in karnataka. I wanna know the syllabus of commerce for lectusers of karnataka and also the date of next karnataka slet
please reply soon..

8th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SLET (karnataka) exam for commerce stream? What's the date of SLET exam?

sir Nancy here
Sir i need to know the date of slet exam will you be able to inform me on this regard
Thankyou
Nancy
31st May 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SLET (karnataka) exam for commerce stream? What's the date of SLET exam?

hey i wanted to kno about slet exam karanataka, the exam date?
28th May 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir want kset exam syllabus in commerce..
8th June 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

when slet exam will be start...............can you tell me exam date please.
9th June 2013, 01:38 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai. I am sumangala. I would like to write slet exam in karnataka. I wanna know the syllabus of commerce for lectusers of karnataka and also the date of next karnataka slet
please reply soon..
Karnataka SLET(State Level Eligibility Test for Lectureship) is conducted by the state Government of Karnataka for recruitment of Professors in Technical and Professional Government colleges.To apply for this exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-
  • Your educational qualification should be Post Graduation/Master degree from recognized university.
  • You should have a B.ed degree approved from the NCTE with 50% marks.
Marks in Post Graduation :-
  • For General/OBC category - 55% marks in Post Graduation.
  • For SC/ST category - 50% marks in Post Graduation.
Quote:
No Age Limit to apply for this exam

KSET Exam Pattern

PAPER I - It will include questions from Reasoning ability,Divergent thinking and general awareness.It will include 60 questions and you will have to answer only 50.All questions will be will be objective.Total duration of this paper will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.Each questions will be of 2 marks.

PAPER II - It will include questions from the subject selected by the candidates.Total number of questions will be 50 and all are compulsory.Total duration for this paper will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.Each questions will be of 2 marks.

PAPER III - It will include subjective questions from the subject selected by the candidate.Each questions will be of 2 marks.Total number of questions will be 75.Total duration of this paper will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Click Here to get More Details .
30th October 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed mba from ranichanamma channama university belgaum I would like to join teaching field so please suggest me about slet exam.
When will be conduct next slet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?