9th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?

Sir, I have completed M.C.A.,M.Phil.,
I want some information about SLET exam.
I need SLET exam syllabus for computer science, SLET exam date, Application form details, date of exam and other SLET exam notifications. I want these details immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
  2. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  3. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  4. SLET exam syllabus for computer science?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  6. Detailed information, notification, Model question papers and examination date of SLET(Computer Science) in Mumbai?
  7. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  8. Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?
  9. When will be the next SLET exam? What is the syllabus for computer science?
  10. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  11. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  12. Date of SLET Exam? Syllabus of Computer Science for SLET Exam?
  13. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  14. What is the syllabus for SLET exam in Physical science?
  15. Important dates and application details of SLET 2016 exam? -- [New]
  16. Date of SLET exam? Where to get the application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Date of SLET exam? Syllabus for Computer Science?
  18. Details about NET and SLET exam(computer science)? How to prepare for it?
29th July 2011, 09:37 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?

hey freind..

i have attached the syllabus for computer science.

this year date for application is already passed so better luck next time.
the dates are-
Last date for receipt of application forms was4.06.2011

Examination date is 14.08.2011

this date is concerned with bharathiar university.

for more dtails visit on this site
www.b-u.ac.in/set/index.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS.pdf(1.41 MB, 332 views)
9th August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?

hai sir,
I have completed my M.E in may 2011.Now i am interested in writing NET and SLET exam.From where can i download the application form.Which book should i refer.Please guide me.
23rd August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i have comleted m.c.a in may 2011. now i am intrested to apply for slet exam.i dont know what to do for that
8th September 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about slet exams in uttaranchal state. And what are the basic requirement for this?
9th September 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

when will english subject exam
19th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

next date for slet jharkhand exam
25th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

slet syllabus for biochemistry?????????
8th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

msc computer science net model question paper
11th February 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Now I am doing my 2nd year MCA....What are the steps should I follow to apply for SLET...
6th March 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

slet exam syllabus for mathematics? how to apply for the exam? when will the next slet exam start?
6th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Apllication & syllabus for SLETexam in 2012 tamil nadu. physics
27th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

tell me slet exam date for year 2012 in tamilnadu & net exam date for samer year
10th February 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Divya Potdar completed msc(cs) i do't no which book i have to refer for this exam and when this application forms will come
25th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is the candidate having BE Degree in Computer science is eligible for SLET Chhatishgarh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?