12th February 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When will the notification for admission be issued for SLET exam in Karnataka?

sir,

kindly tell the exact date of forms issue of slet exam in karnataka?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of SLET (karnataka) exam for commerce stream? What's the date of SLET exam?
  2. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET?
  3. Date of sale of SLET entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? -- [New]
  6. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  7. When the notification of SLET will be released in North-Eastern India? Examination date of upcoming SLET?
  8. Which university conducts SLET this year in Haryana? Detailed notification of Haryana SLET?
  9. How to join for Ph.D course in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar University?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  11. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  13. Can I write SLET exam in Karnataka? Optional and mandatory subjects in SLET?
  14. Detail of notification of SLET exam for computer science?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D from Delhi University?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  17. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  18. Name of entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Government for PG admission? Date of notification and procedure of admission?
9th July 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the notification for admission be issued for SLET exam in Karnataka?

please tell me when will be the slet exam in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?