6th August 2010, 09:59 PM
kavita kumari

Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

Hello sir, this is kavita and i m MA in psychology, in MA my specialization was clinical psychology.Sir, i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS.Please kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.

8th August 2010, 05:48 PM
prathamesh22

Default Re: Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

hi
www.successcds.net/MedicalEntranceExam/NIMHANS-PHD-Post-Graduate-Degree-Diploma-Admission.html
above link will give admission procedure

and syllabus is in attachments

best of luck for the future
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mphilcp09.pdf(355.3 KB, 2218 views)
9th August 2010, 07:04 PM
rohity821

Default Re: Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

www.successcds.net/MedicalEntranceExam/NIMHANS-PHD-Post-Graduate-Degree-Diploma-Admission.html
above link will give admission procedure
19th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the model of NMHANS clinical psychology entrance exam
13th October 2010, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want question papersof m.phil biochemistry of pune university
27th October 2010, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of entrence exam
2nd November 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

staff nurse entrence exam -nov 14
9th November 2010, 07:05 PM
hellovibi

Dear Sir

Pls inform me on the syllabus of M phil in Psychiatric Social Work conducted by NIMHANS.
15th November 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

May I know what kind of questions were being asked in previous entrance exams of M phil in Psychiatric Social Work conducted by NIMHANS.
17th November 2010, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the portion for m.phil in clinical psychology
20th November 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS
20th November 2010, 05:06 PM
shekhar goud

what is the syllabus for m.phil in psychiatric social work
20th November 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
can you please inform about syllabus for phd neurophysiology course and mphil in neuro sciences. please
22nd November 2010, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can you please inform about syllabus for phd mphil in psychiatric social work in Nimhans. please
23rd November 2010, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for m.phil in psychiatric social work
25th November 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Plz provide a syllabus for psychiatric social work
26th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am ranjana M.A. in psychology i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam of m phil in clinical psychology in nimhans plz kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
26th November 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am ranjana M.A. in psychology i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam of m phil in clinical psychology in nimhans plz kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
3rd December 2010, 12:27 PM
aparna ramchandran

hi kavita..
even m gonna be appearing for the entrance exam at NIMHANS. i have heard that they focus quite a bit on neuropsychology. also, a thorough reading of Morgan and King should be useful.
13th December 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi, everyone, this is meenakshi, just went through the reference...(File Type: pdf mphilcp09.pdf (355.3 KB, 67 views))..its not really showing the focal areas of study prepration for the enterance..could you all pls help me out knowing the syllabus for mphil in cli psychology..i would be grateful to kno ur own experiences if in case u hv appeared for the enterance exams..thank you..
27th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir pls can i know the syllabus for mphil in psychiatric social work at nimhans
13th January 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

may i know what kind of questions were asked in previous year m.Phil entrance exam
6th February 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m gulshan bharti ,i want to know the syllabus of entrance exam of mphil. in neurophysiology in nimhans & plz refer some books regarding this.
11th February 2011, 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=kavita kumari;155594]Hello sir, this is kavita and i m MA in psychology, in MA my specialization was clinical psychology.Sir, i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in cip
.Please kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
26th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello ,sir
i m asha patel. i complit my M.A in clinical psychology.
i want to addmition in nimhans ..4 p.g course forensic psycholoy...
can i apply 4 that???
i do'n know about intrens exam pls help me...
syllaus ????
17th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir, i m sheetal and i want to know the syllabus of mphil enterance exam papers and sample papers for this of christ university banglore.........and my subject is "management"
pls help me out sir
1st July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, this is Neeraj and i m MA in psychology, in MA my specialization was clinical psychology.Sir, i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS.Please kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
10th August 2011, 09:45 PM
shreeguddu

Post Re: Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

Hello sir, this is DHARMENDRA and i m MA in psychology, in MA my specialization was clinical psychology.Sir, i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS.Please kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
11th August 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in ZOOLOGY
31st October 2011, 08:56 AM
vivek050

hi friends,

Hello sir, this is kavita and i m MA in psychology, in MA my specialization was clinical psychology.Sir, i would like to know the syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS.Please kindly mail me syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.

vivek
22nd December 2011, 07:25 PM
tweety345

Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in c.i.p.
6th December 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

May i know the syllabus and type of questions for MPhil in clinical psychology
16th August 2013, 02:58 PM
amruta1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita kumari View Post
hello kavita kumari, I am amruta kulkarni...i wanted to apply for entrance exam for M.phil. in clinical psychology.if you get to know the syllabus of the entrance exam can you please mail me the same?
email id: [email protected]
Thanks you.
20th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita kumari View Post
u read net slet exam questions
5th April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello am Ragini Sharma from lucknow.i compelet my m.a in psychology 2014..I want to know about how to apply m.phil in clinical psychology..and please kindly mail me [email protected] more information and type of question of above written entrance exam...thankyou
5th April 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

am Ragini sharma from lucknow.i compelet my m.a in psychology 2014.i want to know about how to apply in m.phil in clinical psychology.plaese kindly mail me more information and syllabus and type of question of above written entrance exam.
18th May 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can any one tell me the syllabus and questions of entrance exam for m.Phil in clinical psychology?
16th November 2014, 10:58 PM
guriyanarayan

Question Re: Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

hello sir
kindly request
please help me and mphil syllabus and previous question paper send me
4th January 2015, 09:28 AM
Uma sp

Hello sir. I m Uma sp. Completed M.sc clinical psychology. Now i am applying for M.phil clinical psychology at NIMHANS. I would like to know the syllabus for same sir. Please guide me in this sir. Thanking you
8th January 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS

guluu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir

May I know what kind of questions were being asked in previous entrance exams of M phil in Psychiatric Social Work conducted by NIMHANS.
20th March 2015, 02:29 PM
srsancta

25th July 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

M. Phill psychology entrance exam syllabus and question paper please send my gmail.... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?