24th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Symbiosis entrance test is different than BBA entrance test of Symbiosis or are both the same?

symbiosis entrance test for BCA is different then bba entrance test of symbiosis or both of them are same ?

31st May 2016, 02:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Symbiosis entrance test is different than BBA entrance test of Symbiosis or are both the same?

Yes, the BBA entrance examination of Symbiosis is different from BCA Symbiosis entrance examination.

The Symbiosis will conduct separate examination for both BBA and BCA courses as both the courses are completely different.

If you are interested to pursue BBA course then, you need to appear in BBA entrance examination or if you are interested to pursue BCA course then, you need to appear in BCA entrance examination.
17th February 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Symbiosis entrance test is different than BBA entrance test of Symbiosis or are both the same?

I wish to apply for BBA in symbiosis pune. The registration site asks for choosing one session. I chose general-SET afternoon.
Now it says to pay 1750 1000 for both. is it necessary to pay for both or only 1750 payment will cover my registration fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?