2nd September 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for MBA admission?

sir,
i got 45% in graduation in arts stream,i want to do m.b.a but due to low % i am not getting admission anywhere and my parents are forcing me to do b.ed which i am unable to do, nw what should i do, if i don't get admission i don't get admission then i don't know what i will do with myself because i can't bear my parents words.pls suggest me anything, help me plssss

10th April 2014, 06:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for MBA admission?

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?