15th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do integrated MBA in HR?

I want to do integrated MBA in HR, how can i complete my integrated mba within 3 years? if possible please help.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  2. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  3. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
  4. Am I eligible to study bachelor of law after scoring 75% in B.E Mechanical
  5. How to do integrated MBA in HR?
  6. Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?
  7. Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?
  8. Online forms and prospectus of 5 year integrated MBA course?
  9. Integrated MBA is possible after 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  11. How to get a seat in JNTUJ 5 year integrated MBA self finance?
  12. Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?
  13. Can I go for M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy+MBA Integrated course? What will be the career scope for me through this?
  14. After passing 12th with 50% what can I do?
  15. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility? -- [New]
  16. What will I do after completing 12th with 82%? Which college should I try out?
  17. Is it beneficial to do integrated MBA from IIM? Any guarantee of good placement after 5 years?
  18. Will I be considered important to that of MBA after integrated UGDM and PGDM?
19th March 2014, 01:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do integrated MBA in HR?

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?