30th May 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is taking up fashion designing course best after 10th?

I have passed 10th so i want to do diploma in fashion designing. Then is there scope in future.? Can you please let me know what is the scope of fashion designing in future? and will it really help to have a better career when compared to other courses?

31st May 2015, 12:00 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is taking up fashion designing course best after 10th?

Diploma in fashion designing is a good course to choose if you wish to make your career in the field of fashion designing.
After completing you should go for Bachelors degree in fashion designing to deepen you knowledge in this field to make your career bright.

After completing diploma degree in fashion designing , one can opt to earn money as companies also recruit diploma holder but with low salary.
It will be better to complete Bachelors and Masters degree in fashion designing for jobs in companies at higher post with better salary.
31st May 2015, 12:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is taking up fashion designing course best after 10th?

Yes, fashion Designing has a good future but for this you have to very conscious about it , about your style , personality etc..You must also possess the ability be original and creative and love to make people look good.

after your course you ca open your brand store you can recruit in a textile company with a huge salary or you can hired by some brand stores to give good designs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?