23rd July 2012, 02:04 AM
mathangkmm

Tamilnadu inspector and SI interview questions?

Hi,

This is G.Mathana Gopal from Palani (Tamil Nadu). I need one help from your side, could you please help me.

Actually i need Tamil Nadu Police Inspector & SI interview and exam questions and answer past 5 years data. Because of i want to join tamil nadu police.

So requesting you to send the data.

Thanks & Regards,
Mathana Gopal G.

15th February 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu inspector and SI interview questions?

Hi,

This is s.pugazh from neyveli (Tamil Nadu). I need one help from your side, could you please help me.

Actually i need Tamil Nadu Police Inspector & SI interview and exam questions and answer past 5 years data. Because of i want to join tamil nadu police.

So requesting you to send the data in mail([email protected])

Thanks & Regards,
pugazh.s
12th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to previous question paper in sub inspector.pls send my [email protected]
15th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I need to make my son as a police officer now he is studying 8th only can u help me how to train him by education and physical
22nd July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

as i am studying in BE.instrumentation eng. i want govt job....how to prepare....which job
4th November 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, am ganesh i interested in study and pass si selection , i have no idea for aout that so, please help me , let me know to good study material and sent me sylabus, perivious exam question papers, thank u sir i waiting ur good reply . [email protected]
26th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am just 17. I have to train my body. Because my aim is to become an police officer. So please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?