28th March 2012, 10:45 AM
muthamilathi

TANCET study material for basic engineering and sciences?

pls send the tancet study material for basic engineering and sciences..

24th April 2013, 11:26 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: TANCET study material for basic engineering and sciences?

Dear Friend,
You must first note the syllabus for the TANCET (Basic Engineering and Sciences) as it will give you an idea that what to study for the exam,I have mentioned the syllabus for TANCET Below for Basic Engineering and Sciences with these you should have best reference books in order to have good performance in Exam.

Syllabus for TANCET (Basic Engineering and Sciences):-

i) Applied Mechanics : Law of Mechanics – Lame’s theorem – Forces, Moments and Couples – Displacement, velocity and Acceleration – Friction – Moment of Inertia.

ii) Mechanical Engineering : Laws of thermodynamics – Open and closed systems – Equation of state – Heat and Work.

iii) Physics : Sound – Latices – Ultrasonic flaw detector – X-ray radiography – Interference Fringes – Planck’s quantum theory – Laser and Fibre Optics.

iv) Material Science : Fracture – Magnetic and Dielectric materials – Conductor and Semi conductor materials – Ceramic and Super conductor materials.

v) Civil Engineering : Fluid Statics and Dynamics – Boundary Layer – Pumps and Turbines – Environmental Pollution.

vi) Electrical Engineering : Ohm’s law – Kirchoff’s law – A.C. circuits – D.C. machines – Transformers – Synchronous machines – Instrumentation.

vii) Computers : Computer organisation – Architecture – Arrays – Pointers – User defined function – C program.

viii) Chemistry : Adsorption – Chromatography – Chemical kinetics – Electrochemistry – Spectroscopy – Fuels and Combustion.

One of the best books for TANCET,I have mentioned below beside this you may also take any other books its not recommended to Buy my suggested one only.

TANCET (M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan)
By V.V.K.Subburaj
5th May 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I need study material
Mail id is [email protected]
10th May 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Tancet exam syllabus for basic engineering and science materials and previous years solved question papers part of basic engineering science pls send me
13th March 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I need study material basic engineering and previous year question paper for mechanical engineering please send the file to this email id sir - [email protected]
6th April 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I need study material for basic engineering and sciences for tancet ..my mail [email protected] help
18th May 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I need a full study material for computer science for TANCET M.E please sent to my mail id [email protected]
31st May 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I need study material for basic engineering and sciences for tancet ..my mail id
[email protected]
26th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam. I need study material for basic engineering and sciences for tancet and tneb tangedco assistant engineer.
Could you please send the study material to my email id,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

my mail id
[email protected]
13th October 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I need study material for basic engineering and sciences for tancet and tneb tangedco assistant engineer.
Could you please send the study material to my email id my email id is [email protected]
31st October 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want tancet basic engineering and sciences material send it to me [email protected].
8th March 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want tancet basic engineering and science study materials. Please send it to me [email protected]
17th June 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I want tancet basic engineering and Science study material my email id [email protected]
9th February 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

PlEASE forward materials for tancet for engineering in sciences to [email protected]
24th February 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i need preparation materials for BASIC ENGG AND SCIENCES., and my mail id is [email protected]

yours
MOHANA SUNDARAM R
18th February 2021, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

does any one received study material?
19th February 2021, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I need study material and previous year question paper for Basic engg and sciences and my mail id is [email protected]

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?