7th February 2018, 12:19 PM
saharupam

Are ther any universities which provide scholarship for PhD program?

I have completed my Master and now wish to do PhD. However, I'm financially not sound so need scholarship to study further. So, which are the universities which provide scholarship for its PhD program in Mathematics?

31st March 2018, 08:58 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Are ther any universities which provide scholarship for PhD program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saharupam View Post
I have completed my Master and now wish to do PhD. However, I'm financially not sound so need scholarship to study further. So, which are the universities which provide scholarship for its PhD program in Mathematics?
For P.hd Programs almost every good university give you stipend.You need to appear in the selection process and once you qualify the test and interview,you will be offered a paid P.HD program in the institute.Even the IIT and renowned universities follow the same pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?