31st July 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Computer Applications program with scholarship in Abroad

Sir, I am doing MPhil in Computer Applications. And after my MPhil I will do PhD in same but in Abroad. Can you tell me about the famous and reputed universities in Abroad which gives admission. I also want to study through scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Economics program with scholarship in Abroad
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  6. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  11. Are ther any universities which provide scholarship for PhD program?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  13. List of universities offering PhD(Mathematics) in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Biology) in Delhi?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in African Studies in India
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Rural Management in India
  18. List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra
26th August 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Computer Applications program with scholarship in Abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing MPhil in Computer Applications. And after my MPhil I will do PhD in same but in Abroad. Can you tell me about the famous and reputed universities in Abroad which gives admission. I also want to study through scholarship.

List of universities offering PhD in Computer Applications / Computer Science with scholarship in abroad is given below:

Harvard University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

Columbia University - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Brown University - Official Website

Georgetown University - Official Website

Duke University - Official Website

University of Toronto - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?