11th July 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Are there any 1 years programs for masters in Epidemiology which are being offering in any universities in India?

Are there 1 year programs for a masters degree in epidemiology offered at any universities in India? I only have 1 year off during which I can get this degree. I have searched unsuccessfully so far.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  4. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student?
  5. Career prospects after learning French?
  6. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  7. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  9. Universities in India offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  10. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  11. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  12. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  13. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  15. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  16. MBA/MCA degree compulsory for AICTE approval?
  17. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF?
  18. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
9th December 2011, 05:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any 1 years programs for masters in Epidemiology which are being offering in any universities in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are there 1 year programs for a masters degree in epidemiology offered at any universities in India? I only have 1 year off during which I can get this degree. I have searched unsuccessfully so far.

Thank you

Dear Friend,

There is no such University/ Institution which offers 1 year program for Master Degree in Epidemiology

The duration to complete Post Graduate Diploma and MSc. students have a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years to complete the degree in Epidemiology.

Those registered for a Post Graduate Certificate have a minimum period of 1 year and a maximum of 5 years to complete their qualification.

Best of Luck
19th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any 1 years programs for masters in Epidemiology which are being offering in any universities in India?

i have degree of bachalor in pharmacy...........can i do my masters in epidemiology..............plz tell.........if yes then tell me abt its scopes (related to my branch) and collages in india which conduct this program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?