21st October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?

i m a bachelors in physiotherapy.i want to pursue masters...can u please tell me which r the best universities in india?preferably gujarat maharastra universities...other states are also fine...which field is best in doing mpt?and how about manipal university?
specially foe doing masters in sports

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  2. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  5. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  6. Can I apply for MS after studying B.E?
  7. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  8. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  9. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  10. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  11. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  13. Can i do MBA after B.Com or is it necessary to do BBA first?
  14. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  16. How to MBA after 12th? Is B.Com the only way? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India? -- [New]
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
21st February 2012, 02:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a bachelors in physiotherapy.i want to pursue masters...can u please tell me which r the best universities in india?preferably gujarat maharastra universities...other states are also fine...which field is best in doing mpt?and how about manipal university?
specially foe doing masters in sports
To pursue Masters in Physiotherapy candidate must have passed Bachelors in Physiotherapy with good aggregate marks from a recognized university. There are various specialized department in which one can do their masters, such as
Neurology
Orthopedics
hand Rehabilitation
Sports, etc

Following given are Indian Association of Physiotherapy, recognized Universities offering Masters in Physiotherapy:

VPSM’s College of Physiotherapy , Nagpur

Pravara Medical Trust’s College of Physiotherapy, Maharashtra

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?