30th May 2011, 12:37 PM
ishajain8

Career prospects after learning French?

i want to learn french...what are the career prospects after learning french

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  2. What is the scope of learning french to make a career in India?
  3. What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose?
  4. Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?
  5. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  6. Can I get into Pharma Industry after Pursuing PG diploma in IPR through distance learning? What are the salary prospects?
  7. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language
  8. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  9. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  10. Astrogeology course & career prospects?
  11. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  13. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  14. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  15. What are the available career prospects other than L.P.O. or litigation? I have done LLB and pursuing LLM through distance learning.
  16. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  18. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
22nd February 2012, 02:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects after learning French?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishajain8 View Post
i want to learn french...what are the career prospects after learning french

Expertise in Foreign language can lead to a successful career in the fields such as:
Travel and Tourism
Translation
Interpretation
Teaching Profession

Students willing to learn French can opt for Undergraduate programs, Post Graduate Diploma Programs, Masters and Phd Programs along with Certificate Programs.
To pursue Undergraduate program in French language, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized boards. The duration of the program is 3 years. The duration of the pg diploma in french in most universities takes 1 to 2 years.

You may refer to the official website of the following Universities which are offering all kind of programs in French Language:

Jawaharlal Nehru University
National Institute of Foreign Language
14th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what are the career prospects of FRENCH after BBA
14th March 2012, 12:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
To learn french is a good decision through which you can also move for foreign country and get various facility .

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get good decision for your carrier ..

Good luck..........
13th September 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , myself neeta i want to learn french language ... Please tell me what's scope after learning this language ..
How it would help in my carrier
8th January 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,my name is arunabh dwivedi and i have passed hotel management and have a two year work experience in retail industry.right now i am pursuing mba in HR and doing a diploma course in french..what kind of job opportunities can i get??
22nd October 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is Adhaviti and i am a second year student of Arts with French and economics as subjects, I want to know what are the prospects/carrier and further study progragramms if i choose french as major
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?